• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coins and Birdo trophy

giantimi

Smash Cadet
What's the fastest way to get a lot of coins for the lottery, so that I can get the birdo trophy?

WouW

Smash Lord
Start a 1 stock VS match, do something else and after 15 minutes run off the edge and you'll get about 8/9 coins. Repeat until you have 20 coins.

Or do the first level of classic very hard repeatedly.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
You can't get Birdo from the Coin Launcher minigame. To find it, clear All-Star mode on Hard.

giantimi

Smash Cadet
I think you are more likely to get the Birdo trophy when you have start spending 20 coins to a get a new trophy with at least a 99% probability.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Fastest way is get some friends, and do endless 1vs1 4 stock no items....thats what i do..at the end of every week i have 999 coins to spend, very easy to get if you ask me :p

XCBatman

Smash Rookie
I heard that it was as many times as you pressed left/right on the control stick. I think I tried it out once, having four players dashdance for a few minutes and I seemed to get far more coins than I'd usually get. 99 stock games get you 30-40 coins and take just over an hour to complete, if you'd prefer that method.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
i train on lvl 1s on no time match and after i kill like 30 cps i get about 10 coins.. most of the time i just train on one char for a set time.. other times i get bored and play unusual chars. i spend about an hour to an hour and a half training.. but never trained that long on one char.. maybe 45mins on one char max. So when im done i get about 30-40 coins.. it might be annoying for you..

Sdhy

Smash Rookie
What's the fastest way to get a lot of coins for the lottery, so that I can get the birdo trophy?
I saw a birdo trophy in grab the trophies bonus level for classic mode. twice in a row! I got it the second time. so maybe play classic mode lots and pay attention during grab the trophies. it was on very hard.

Top Bottom