• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
So as you know, Project M has a code that limits Trajectory DI to a value of 18, however, for this special situation I'm in, 18 is still too high.

If anyone would be so kind, please make me a code that limits the Trajectory DI to a value of 8. This would really be helpful for future endeavors and it would be very much appreciated.

Thank You!

- Bob

Bob

Banned via Warnings
What exactly is your special situation
I am part of a team working to bring an all-new type of Smash Mod to the table. It's going to be an original project made from scratch (ie: base files), and, as it stands, the current DI value is too high for the type of gameplay we are reaching to achieve.

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
So as you know, Project M has a code that limits Trajectory DI to a value of 18, however, for this special situation I'm in, 18 is still too high.

If anyone would be so kind, please make me a code that limits the Trajectory DI to a value of 8. This would really be helpful for future endeavors and it would be very much appreciated.

Thank You!

- Bob

DISCLAIMER: Any Shadow-Locking done to my threads will be ignored. If you don't care enough to explain what rules were broken, I will simply assume you made a mistake and reopen my thread accordingly.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you're trying to modify Brawl, you should head over to the Brawl Worksh- oh wait, you already have a thread there. The Project M forums are for discussing Project M, not how to modify Brawl.

Your "disclaimer" is also extremely irritating, as an aside. Do not make another thread like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom