• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coconut Cream Pies - Battlefield

_yuna

Smash Apprentice
DK1.png

Where's Cranky anyway?

unknown.png

A 1:1 Jungle Japes version of Battlefield. It's both netplay and console safe.

v1 and v2 both have graphical issues on console that v2.5 has fixed. All pictures are from v2.5.
v2.6 changes the player lighting to match Jungle Japes.
v2.7 imported the lighting from Jungle Japes and added back character shadows.

I did not test v2.6 and I will test v2.7 in a bit. So if there are issues right now then feel free to tell me.

Small update on the 1st of September: Fixes one small lingering graphical issue that was still present on console. Forgot to remove the diffuse mobj flag from the barrel's steel rings lol

Attachments

Last edited:

OverLord

Smash Ace
This and the CSS look absolutely amazing but what my life needs is a Termina Battlefield.

Please make it happen.

Last edited:

19_rats

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
rats#19

A 1:1 Jungle Japes version of Battlefield. It's both netplay and console safe.

v1 and v2 both have graphical issues on console that v2.5 has fixed. All pictures are from v2.5.
v2.6 changes the player lighting to match Jungle Japes.
v2.7 imported the lighting from Jungle Japes and added back character shadows.

I did not test v2.6 and I will test v2.7 in a bit. So if there are issues right now then feel free to tell me.

Small update on the 1st of September: Fixes one small lingering graphical issue that was still present on console. Forgot to remove the diffuse mobj flag from the barrel's steel rings lol

hey. i have no idea how active you are anymore or if you will ever see this but i had the idea to do something similar to this but with brimstar --> fod but i cannot figure ANYTHING out. if you could explain the steps you took too do this, ripping the models and making sure sure that collision stays the same that would be really helpful. thanks

Top Bottom