• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cocaine Cowboys vs any crew in the MW

DYC

Smash Champion
alright strike that im cuttin ur **** off feedin it to phatgamer ( to be clear this time he will be eatin it) while ur crew watches and cries like little whiny *****es. then im gonna make u eat our ****. then you're gonna **** out that **** we eat that **** then u eat our **** which was composed of the **** we made you eat.
It's cool man. I don't need it anymore seeing as how I impregnated your mom.

My legacy is passed to yet another generation.

:phone:

Big_R

Smash Champion
the only cool thing in this thread is ur failing libido that couldnt possibly impregnate anyone and only mildy satisfy phat's savory tooth. as far as legacy is concerned it would simply be one of shame and the small notoriety of havin ur face on the local b dubs wall for eatin a couple of hot wings in a manner that could be described as sloth like you goonie mother ****er

DYC

Smash Champion
I believe the sin you were attempting to refer to in your burn was gluttony. If I was sloth I wouldn't even get out of the house to go to bdubs. Don't worry I'll make sure she gives the kid your last name so there is someone of worth in your family tree.

Drephen

Smash Master
haha ive never read big r trash talk before.

but stilllll gonna go with DYC winning this one.

the more i have to decipher, the less funny it is

Big_R

Smash Champion
haha it was sloth as in the goonies the movie. its not hard to decipher i said it a couple words later. im not referencing sins... jesus.

anyways this will all be truly settled in due time. until then dyc can fantasize about havin sex with my mother, who has been physically incapable of bearing children many moons now, as it will surely be his only chance at a decent family life

but drew has passed judgement so the trash talk MUST be over.

see u at fc bois coke off strippers backs till we die 1 love

Big_R

Smash Champion
yeah thank you for injecting some fun into the mw these new school bois.... no personality. goods hit haha

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Bout to take your Puff to brown town DYC, don't step in the magic treehouse if you don't wanna get butt****ed in civil war era South Carolina.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Trail, I hate to say it, but you're probably more washed up than Tink is. And he's better looking. Bet I take the first stock from your scrubalicious **** smack of a character, and when I do, i'll just unplug my controller and get myself something to eat. Oh, and BigR, you can go ahead and get that Taco Bell ready for me...#6 with chicken, no lettuce and a Baja Blast for the drink. Oh and don't forget my cinnamon twists either. *****es.

How's that for heart and balls?

Big_R

Smash Champion
who the *** is jtk and bring it. also ur mchenry crew changes all the time get it together... unless jtk somehow is don cheadle

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
who the *** is jtk and bring it. also ur mchenry crew changes all the time get it together... unless jtk somehow is don cheadle
JTK is the next best player in the MW to Vro.
The kid is amazing, he just doesn't care about winning tournaments.
He is kinda Cunning status around here.

Big_R

Smash Champion
so u kicked don cheadle out huh? that's ok your disloyalty shows your true colors and innate weakness. plus u got too many falcons and we got too many jukes ley go

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Cheato no longer lives in McHenry county, so I didn't include him. Also ask the R brothers and Chris, JTK is the real deal.

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol @ ppl sayin kc goin in when phat's post was basically just admittin he's gonna get 3 stocked and eat some free food.

and new kid i will jack knife power bomb you thru a set up come fc **** a crew battle

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
bumpin this for real since i saw that matt has backed out of fc and the good doctor is even a maybe, that crew wont even step up to the plate

who wants some at fc, lets see it

Big_R

Smash Champion
^^ pro bump kc seems to have the only potential but how am i sposed to battle a crew who i luv so much there's no fun if there's no real hate. i rly hate those ***** twins so that woulda been EZ

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol kel ur stoned. gunpunch in their prime would get fuked up u bois wouldnt stand a chance. go to fc lets put that money down yeahhhh

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
I think its pretty clear that I understood that in my post

Hence why somebody else needs to step it up and be a challenge

Big_R

Smash Champion
and if ur talkin to me i was backing up big d and said WOULD be easy on account of the hate, realizing thru bigd that the one twin who was goin was backing out. good doctor, bad reader guy

dont patronize the kowbois

WE BAK

one more post till i retire from smashboards!!!

Top Bottom