• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cocaine Cowboys vs any crew in the MW

Big_R

Smash Champion
Assemble your crew it is time.

Jiano
Juke
BigD
BigR
Johnnie Walker
Trail

vs.

???

Any real crew. No crew u just made up. None of that regional ****. Have some respect, jesus.

Rules n such tbd it dont matter.

We'll do it at FC.

We do it for bux so get me my muny, *****.

Coke-out

Tink

Smash Hero
loll....yet you *****s claim trail? 0_o.....play by the rules R and either indiana or chicago would handleeee dis crew.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
Trail is a cocaine cowboy, its been discussed and all parties are on board

And that's what we're talking about, Indiana and Chicago are not crews, come at us with that team shep and I'll accept that

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yesterday jiano said "Idk yet" about going to FC

but this would be hella hype LOL

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...trail is apart of the chicago crew....a crew should consist of players that play each other consistently in their area 0_o. not a random crew that trail just decided to be on, and u guys said, why not.

trails in "hot Forever"....that **** dont stop nyuccas 0_o.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
look tink you havent even been a part of these discussions, you are not privy to this information

hot forever is nothing but a team name for cunning and trail these days, we had a serious process about allowing trail to join

ask trail what crew he's on, he'll tell you

cocaine cowboys is more than just dudes who play smash who happen to live near each other, this is a serious lifelong commitment of brotherhood

Tink

Smash Hero
that may be, but you saying that you want a REAL crew to play against, against a crew of ppl scattered around the MW who dont play, but are really cool with each other 0_o....suchhh johns im hearing.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ah ****, wrong thread.
No one in the world is going to beat that line up....no one.

Big_R

Smash Champion
tink bigd is an ambassador and plays with cincy and travels to chicago more than you go outside to check ur mail. and i was JUST in chicago so chill out we play.

ur not even in chicago boi rep ur own state u pos

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
whoa dyc is back

matt, you dudes are done, you better all show to fc

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
the *** tink im gonna ***** **** yo momma for all dat **** talk u be spewin. hot forever is dead now, only me n cunnin left n dat boi be shackin up wit purdue now. real talk cocaine bois rollin hard as ****. *****s be kookin up dat kokane n sellin dat **** on the streets then takin our bills n slappin you *****es in da face. $5 per person crew battles, cocaine bois rollin out

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....Trail...the worst, good smasher there ever lived 0_0....mms all day if u want em.

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll don cheadle.....big Reezy, u beleive that ***** thinks he can beat dis? im make him look like don ****tttttle.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yo me and cunning were talking and the dew crew is gonna tap these cowboys and walk away with some nice pocket money.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
lance are you in indianapolis now?

come down to cincy to visit and see the truth of our dominance

Big_R

Smash Champion
haha wiggles im in cincy or else id take care of that city too. not far tho. if stuff ever goes down some weekend lemme kno it aint too far and i got cbus ties

Big_R

Smash Champion
**** that we gon hover some junk food and taco bell in front of u. u wont be able to concentrate

DYC

Smash Champion
The only thing that would do is make him **** you faster so he could eat. First sheik eats, then Phatgamer eats.

Nom nom nom.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
yo who the **** is talkin **** to my cocaine bois, phatgamer u know ill beat ur candy *** right. you look big but i know ur as fragile as the ****in kool aid man, ill shatter ur *** wit a drop kick to that keg aka ur belly. yo *****s real talk ill 4 stock phatgamer all day in this game, kid got no heart and no balls. still my boi tho blue but cocaine cowbois roll hard as ****

DYC

Smash Champion
yo who the **** is talkin **** to my cocaine bois, phatgamer u know ill beat ur candy *** right. you look big but i know ur as fragile as the ****in kool aid man, ill shatter ur *** wit a drop kick to that keg aka ur belly. yo *****s real talk ill 4 stock phatgamer all day in this game, kid got no heart and no balls. still my boi tho blue but cocaine cowbois roll hard as ****
Kick Phatgamer and I'll ****ing cut you you no talent hack.

DYC

Smash Champion
It makes sense that you are so angry, what with your mom being so nice to me last night.

I was amazing, she was alright.

Big_R

Smash Champion
alright strike that im cuttin ur **** off feedin it to phatgamer ( to be clear this time he will be eatin it) while ur crew watches and cries like little whiny *****es. then im gonna make u eat our ****. then you're gonna **** out that **** we eat that **** then u eat our **** which was composed of the **** we made you eat.

Top Bottom