• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coachella Valley Smash Ultimate Scene?

Joni Smiff

Smash Rookie
Are there people interested in playing Smash Ultimate in the Coachella Valley? I’m looking to play friendlies or in tournaments with others who are interested. Also just gauging interest because I might try to host tournaments if people are interested in playing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Redica_v.2

Smash Rookie
I live in Palm Springs and I’m looking for some local tournaments and it would be awesome if you started one so I can improve in my skills

LunaticGriffin65

Smash Rookie
Are there people interested in playing Smash Ultimate in the Coachella Valley? I’m looking to play friendlies or in tournaments with others who are interested. Also just gauging interest because I might try to host tournaments if people are interested in playing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would be down too join the tournament and know a couple other people who would too

Top Bottom