• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CN:PTE Semi-Serious Comp Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraLarge

Smash Rookie
Anybody's who's interested in helping me in making this is welcome here. This is a Competitive thread for the game Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion. Feel free to post your mains, matchups, and tier lists here, along with other data.

Please do not take this too seriously.

I've already gone over Teen Ben's matchups last night and I've already found a top-tier character. I'll show you in the comments.

ExtraLarge

Smash Rookie
Matchup Key:

+ = Good

0 = Neutral

- = Bad

Teen Ben Matchups:

Teen Ben: +

Chowder: 0

Buttercup: +

Flapjack: 0

Captain K'nuckles: +

Numbuh One: +

Bubbles: -

Blossom: -

Mac and Bloo: +

Dexter +

Monkey +

Grim +

Billy and Mandy +

Jack +

Captain Planet -

Father +

Vilgax +

Mojo Jojo: 0

Kevin: +

Johnny Bravo: 0

HIM: +

Young Ben Tennyson: +

Scotsman: +

Hoss Delgado: + (Do NOT play as Hoss against Ben)

Toilenator: +

Aku: 0

Total Power: 13

I'M NOT KIDDING

Last edited:

ExtraLarge

Smash Rookie
There's been 35 views and only 2 replies, both by me.

Y'all better start contributing real soon.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't think this really needs to be a separate thread. People that are already interested in the game are already checking that other thread. Also double posting for new info/content is perfectly fine, but please refrain from doing it just to bump a thread to the top, especially for something that's still sitting on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom