• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clubhouse Games: 51 (Switch)

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I just looked at the new video that Nintendo released today for this game and it looks so much fun. I've been sort of interested in getting into some of these board games and card games displayed, but I often don't have anyone to play with or to teach me how to play (Thank god for tutorials, assist features, A.I, and online play!). Some of these games like Hanafuda and Shogi are ones that I've never heard before so it will be interesting to learn about them. Others like Mancala and Hares and Hounds really intrigue me.

I know off the bat some of my favorites will be Checkers, Chess, four in a row, air hockey, and the toy games (toy tennis, boxing, soccer, etc). These are games that I already have experience with and would like to go back to and enjoy in new ways. Going back to what I said earlier, it's nice that the game has A.I settings. Sometimes I want a relaxing, chill game of something like Checkers without having the challenge and pressure of facing another person. It will also help me ease into the games I've never played before. But I'm also stoked for the multiplayer. Having Local multiplayer be available to other Switch players (a.k.a download play) is a good decision and makes introducing the game to others much more easier. And of course the online multiplayer will add many hours of gameplay. They will also include tidbits of fun facts and the history about each game which is really cool.

Overall, I'm hyped for this game. I might even be more excited for it than I am with the Destroy All Humans remake and Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, two games that I've been looking forward to for a while now so this is saying something.

So what are your thoughts on the game? Which games do you think you will spend the most time with and what are you most excited about?

Top Bottom