• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud vs Pikachu MU

YP9

Smash Rookie
So I was at a tournament and both of the sets I lost was by Pikachu players. I've been playing friendlies online to try to learn the MU but I can't seem to figure anything out. Does anyone have any useful tips for me. Thanks!

Ninj4pikachu

Smash Journeyman
Hey pikachu main here, hate to say it but this is a bad MU for cloud. It's defiantly playable since you have the spacing, but every swing leaves you wide open for pikachu to zip in there with a quick attack. Also you can't camp with limit without eating thunder jolts for days. The easiest answer I can give you is to pick up Mario since he is so easy to learn and it's a gawd awful MU for pika. If you still want to use cloud them the best advice I can give you is be patient. Pika will pressure you to swing first. Commit to nothing and use Dair and Nair frequently.

Srsly tho Mario is easy af to learn and its -2 for pika.

Top Bottom