• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud UI Suggestion

FoolishHero

Smash Rookie
So remember how Cloud's Limit Break now has a timer on it? What if the limit meter drained slowly after being full to show how much time you had until limit was gone?

Lanny

Smash Cadet
It sounds like a nice idea but I think it'd actually give up a bit of advantage. If you play the character for a while you'll get a good feel for how long 15 seconds is since you tend to get a limit break 3-6 times in a game, but your opponent isn't going to be nearly as used to the timer. If it's visual for them then it's just a counter for how long they need to run away for. I'll often hold onto my limit until it runs out rather than hail marry a neutral B, partly for recovery safety and partly because it puts pressure on your opponent and give you 15 seconds of being able to bully them around the stage and into a bad position.

Top Bottom