Cloud players, what are your personal least favorite matchups when playing him?

KavMaster

Smash Rookie
Cloud can cover a lot of matchups, but when he loses a matchup, he loses it baaaaaaaad. It seems though, that I will play against one of my worst matchups better than my best matchup sometimes. For example, I have a pretty good record against Zelda players. There's just bad matchups for me. Here are a few below, not in any particular order:

- Samus/Dark Samus

- Cloud Ditto

- Yoshi

3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
NNID
BGenius23
It’s never fun fighting a small, fast character. So it goes without the saying that I’m not too fond of the rats, or Inkling for that matter.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
It’s never fun fighting a small, fast character. So it goes without the saying that I’m not too fond of the rats, or Inkling for that matter.
But cloud has disdointed hit-boxes like all of the swordies, he arguably has a better time hitting these kinds of characters than the majority of the cast in ultimate. These characters are annoying for him because they can easily edge-guard him to death, as he has an insanely flawed recovery and a flawed system to gain a good recovery.

3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
NNID
BGenius23
But cloud has disdointed hit-boxes like all of the swordies, he arguably has a better time hitting these kinds of characters than the majority of the cast in ultimate. These characters are annoying for him because they can easily edge-guard him to death, as he has an insanely flawed recovery and a flawed system to gain a good recovery.
I never said that hitting them was the problem, though, did I?

Any character with a decent projectile and incredible edgeguards. R.O.B. can reflect bladebeam,gyro is annoying, and his DAir is busted. I find it hard to get in against R.O.B.

Julesimanerd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-9014-2011
NNID
Julesimanerd
A character that has a great projectile game. I was training against a LVL 9 Mii Gunner (with the look of Barret) and he was whoopin my butt, up until the end. Link can be a problem as well

Last edited: