• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud combos

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
I've tried the fast fall uair footstool dair finishing touch combo but its pretty hard for me to properly land the footstool or the fair is too early or late any other combos i can use with moderate ease or effectiveness? Please help.

Linktest

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5282-8249-3221
At the beginning of the match do a down throw and immediately turn around and do a cross slash, this only works when the opponents % is less than 20.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
i know it is true especially right away at 0-10%
Then you need to go back and try the combo on something other than a level 3 CPU, because right now you're full of old rope. It's escapable by anything with a move that is frame 6 or faster. The only true dthrow combos are jab and nair.

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
i do it on all players including level 9 cpus and skilled players and dthrow ftilt and dthrow Climbhazzard is true at 0-10% and yes these skilled players go to tournies.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
i do it on all players including level 9 cpus and skilled players and dthrow ftilt and dthrow Climbhazzard is true at 0-10% and yes these skilled players go to tournies.
Then those fools you call players probably aren't shielding as soon as they land. It's not true on Middle weights, they shield it. its not true on middle weight fast fallers, they shield it. its not true on Big lightweights, they can jump and airdodge right out before it hits. It's not true on light fast fallers, they shield it.

TheYellowBlaze

Smash Cadet
MERPIS is right. It is not a true combo. Fast fallers can shield it, and other characters can jump away. It is still a good option, however. It can still catch opponents if they don't get out of it fast enough. Again,It is NOT true.

Shamsy

FIST OF JUSTICE
NNID
Shamsy92
It's not a true combo lol...MERPIS is 100% right.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
It's been near a month since this argument ended, all I can say is Ha Haaaaaaaaaa~

Now, on the topic of combos...
Utilt can be used 2-3 times and then it can be followed up into a uair or nair depending on damage, does a good amount of damage and puts the opponent in the worst place to be when facing a cloud, above him.

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
i stopped caring for smash boards ever since i moved to discord soooo
l literally just don't care
i don't even know why i decided to come back here

Last edited:
Top Bottom