• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud 9 - A Falco Combo Video.. Check It out :O

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
This is my first Combo video, and I had alot of fun making it, even though it took a little while doing so.

I think the music fits well and I gave alot of shout outs in the ending credits (though I missed a shout out to Kaiser GL.. I slapped myself).

Cloud 9 - A Falco Combo Video

I thought the outcome was great, the quality kinda got screwed a little by youtube though...

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
AHH THE HONORARY KC CLOUD MOVIE THREAD XD. Congrats again on the movie as u own me puzzle, TPoc and Doughboyhey and all. but u already know u pwn so yea.. keep smashin!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Very nice effort good sir, your Falco's so nice and smooth Blue Blazer (BLUE BLAZER!). Thanks for the shout out too, we need to play again. C3 if you're going...

TAK$

Smash Ace
yah hes going to C3 bt, and there we're gonna record more stuffz.

kc i cant stop watching this its too good, you're too good, <3 *nudge*.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I should be making it to C3 in march. Just making the vid was fun though, I put a bit of effort into it lolz.

Anyone else have any comments?

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
I liked your video a lot :D
Nice editing job

do you go to a lot of big torneys?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I liked your video a lot :D
Nice editing job

do you go to a lot of big torneys?
Thankyou, and lately I've been going to in state tourneys and doing pretty good and I want to start going to bigger out of state tourneys.

Top Bottom