• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
aoi, if u do throw a smashfest in bayonne saturday, eggm and I will be there.
Jfox- Its officially on, ( smashfest ) Just one request, can you bring a full set up? I don't know how many people will be coming. But i herd DcScribz lives like right around the corner from me so i'd probably ask him 2 bring a set up if he's attending. Thanks

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
what time is this starting/ending?
11 AM till 9 PM and if you still want to play we could head over too grillz

Me honestly, i'd play all night i don't mind. Its that my mom KILLS all fun that i have so im doing this when she isn't here lol

But more or less it will end at 9 and if you would like too keep playing we could head over too grillz. Im sure he wouldn't mind.

Cia

das kwl
11 AM till 9 PM and if you still want to play we could head over too grillz

Me honestly, i'd play all night i don't mind. Its that my mom KILLS all fun that i have so im doing this when she isn't here lol

But more or less it will end at 9 and if you would like too keep playing we could head over too grillz. Im sure he wouldn't mind.
daaamn, i don't think i can make this

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
daaamn, i don't think i can make this

Try lol

If this one is a success, Im gonna throw another one during the week also probably the 6th so we could go to revival ready.

edit : Im not going to be on here tomorrow, i unfortunately have to format my comp because it fails and help a friend w/ switching broken wiis. =/

POST IF ATTENDING k Thanks

Grill

Smash Cadet
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Smash Journeyman
I think I can make it to this. Bringing a full setup and laptop with gamebridge to play and record on, along with AR to mess around with. Btw, is this the right adress?

42 E 17th St
Bayonne, NJ 07002-4495

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
I think I can make it to this. Bringing a full setup and laptop with gamebridge to play and record on, along with AR to mess around with. Btw, is this the right adress?

42 E 17th St
Bayonne, NJ 07002-4495
go STABBY ( gruesome name lol ) but its all good. yeah

Aooiii

Smash Cadet

42 E 17th St
Bayonne, NJ 07002-4495
This is going to sound mean, but who are you? lol

Ok I lied.....

I might make it.

50/50 chances.
Just come, everyone wants you too. Including me, even though i don't know you. =D

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Is having a scrub to pick on that fun?

:(

LOL I'll try it depends really. And even if I do go, I'll be there in the afternoonish.
OMG that was a little mean of me, im not exactly picking on him but i don't know him at all.

I know a little about everyone else besides stabby.

I just don't want to invite someone ( that i barley know ) to my house so i could get shanked lmao. =/ ( no OFFENSE Stabby )

So will Grillz, he has work till 3ish so we wouldn't be expecting him till then.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
OMG that was a little mean of me, im not exactly picking on him but i don't know him at all.

I know a little about everyone else besides stabby.

I just don't want to invite someone ( that i barley know ) to my house so i could get shanked lmao. =/ ( no OFFENSE Stabby )

So will Grillz, he has work till 3ish so we wouldn't be expecting him till then.

LMFAO you won't get shanked if you know Grill I mean :laugh:

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
LMFAO you won't get shanked if you know Grill I mean :laugh:.

LMAO! :laugh: I don't mind if stabby comes tho, just need some info about him thats all.

Im going to sleep, im really tired.

JFox- If you have a extra copy of melee bring it. =D
Also for everyone else, i won't be providing food or drinks so bring money.

Thanks

mog87

Smash Ace
I cant bring a tv unless I get a ride, carrying it up the hill to kennedy is a bit much heh, but I can bring a cube...but my copy of smash isnt really working...yea..

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
I cant bring a tv unless I get a ride, carrying it up the hill to kennedy is a bit much heh, but I can bring a cube...but my copy of smash isnt really working...yea..

Its okay, JFox and Eggm are bringing setups. Also Grillz btw.

Edit : when are you coming? ( mog )

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
dam eggm linked me to this thread but i JUST saw it. **** i woulda been there. wish it was goin on past 9, i have a previous engagement till 7 in NY. you guys wanna have another one anytime during the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom