• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

close and unstick please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
cool stuff I learned while I was gone!

Jab -> grab works great on everyone taller than you up to 90%

Jab -> Jab -> grab works up to like 10% but is much harder to stop (if it connects) and does 14% more damage.

the Jab Jab grab is great cause it totals about 30 % damage ( jab 3%-> jab2 4%-> grab smack 3%-> Bthrow 10%-> bair 12%) combo ***** all people taller than you, gets them in the air stunned (from resulting bair) and let's you hopefully WoP or rest.

Whith this combo I got 70% damage and a stock kill from: jab jab grab bthrow bair uair uair rest.

uair uair rest only works if they are either failing at SDI or if they really don't see it coming.

normally mix it up with another bair as bait to indicate an attempt at Wop and then rise up with a uair.
They either try to attack (and fail) or air dodge, the air dodge goes through your torso, so DI accordingly and rest or uair (staled) to rest (more likely to kill, and to hit on rest, but easier to SDI

This only works if your Uair are already semi stale and at under 10% damage.

good luck. :laugh:

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
cool stuff I learned while I was gone!

Jab -> grab works great on everyone taller than you up to 90%

Jab -> Jab -> grab works up to like 10% but is much harder to stop (if it connects) and does 14% more damage.

the Jab Jab grab is great cause it totals about 30 % damage ( jab 3%-> jab2 4%-> grab smack 3%-> Bthrow 10%-> bair 12%) combo ***** all people taller than you, gets them in the air stunned (from resulting bair) and let's you hopefully WoP or rest.

Whith this combo I got 70% damage and a stock kill from: jab jab grab bthrow bair uair uair rest.

uair uair rest only works if they are either failing at SDI or if they really don't see it coming.

normally mix it up with another bair as bait to indicate an attempt at Wop and then rise up with a uair.
They either try to attack (and fail) or air dodge, the air dodge goes through your torso, so DI accordingly and rest or uair (staled) to rest (more likely to kill, and to hit on rest, but easier to SDI

This only works if your Uair are already semi stale and at under 10% damage.

good luck. :laugh:
...Strange, I thought this post would contain a cure for sing...

I'm dissapointed.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
you can kinda use footstool -> dair-> sing, but you have to be pretty pro and dtilt needs to trip.

even then, you hit with pulse 1, the worst pulse ever...

So if you opponent is at about 130 or up and you're ceiling is just too high, do this and charge D smash.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Okay guys, here is what I do about an opponent getting off the edge other than dropping off of it. I D-air them. It almost always hits them regardless of their action

EDIT: This thread should be renamed "Jiggs was evolving."

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey xyro i know you name search so heres a result

also,

bwett
dphat
gnes
inui
and Jerm

jiggs is awesone guys

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
The only thing that Jigglypuff evolved from is Igglybuff, then to wigglytuff. Knowing that, it can't evolve further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom