• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Click click* Bang! - Mii Gunner Directory

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
*Click click* Bang! - Mii Gunner Directory

Gunner 1.1.0 patch notes/changes

The point of this thread is to reduce clutter on the board and to make the gunner forum easier to get around. If there is anything missing, feel free to make a thread about it or message me and I'll be sure to update it

Social

- Mii Fighter Thread: where you and mii can talk - Mii Fighter Social Thread for the mii boards.

Things to talk about
Gunner Matchup Thread Discuss Gunner's Matchups with the rest of the cast
Gunner Style Discussion - Talk about gunner's moves, gameplay,and how to shoot things
Official Custom Move Project - Mii Gunner - Talk about gunner's custom moves here.
Is gunner underrated? - Discuss whether or not you think gunner is underrated.
Gunner's Competitive Viability - Discuss how viable you think gunner is in the competitive scene.
Gunner Videos - View (or post your own) videos of mii gunner here
Gunner DLC costume speculation - Discuss/speculate potential DLC costumes for gunner

How to: Gunner guides and extra info
Flame Pillar as a defensive tool - What projectiles Flame Pillar blocks
Detailed Mii Gunner guide
Thought I'd try shooting my way out: Mii Gunner general guide
Gunner Advanced Techniques and Tricks Thread

Last edited:

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
You managed to uncluttered :4miigun: forums or a least try you deserve a medal but since I don't have a medal you can have a sheep instead:happysheep:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom