• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed Cleaning up Randall

The Cape

Smash Master
So a few thoughts I have here would include removing Randall's platform status when he is touching the stage, this can remove many of the strange getup action mess ups that happen due to him being there.

Secondly I would look into removing the slots where he comes in and out of, since they can create odd interactions as well.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
So a few thoughts I have here would include removing Randall's platform status when he is touching the stage, this can remove many of the strange getup action mess ups that happen due to him being there.

Secondly I would look into removing the slots where he comes in and out of, since they can create odd interactions as well.
I think it'd be easier to nop the AS change when colliding with Randall while holding ledge.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace

Code:
$Cannot Enter Wait from CliffWait (Randall Fix) [UnclePunch]
040815f8 38600000
This never really bothered me but that should fix it. Note that this doesn't fix getup attacks being performed on Randall which I feel is a good thing because some characters can benefit from this, like Mario being able to throw out an invincible hitbox at ledge.

Edit:

Scratch that, here's the getup attack fix as well,

Code:
$Grounded Getup Attack Fix (Randall Fix) [UnclePunch]
0409adcc 38600000

Last edited:
Top Bottom