• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Mode Route

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Title explains it all. What do you think the Classic Mode Route for Steve/Alex will look like?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
It could probably be similar to :ultdk: classic mode, witch it could be like traveling to different stages that mimics various Biomes [Luigi's mansion could represents the Forests mansions, Brinstar Depths as the Nether, Spear Pillar as the End, Etc] and each opponent could represent other mobs [:ultrobinf: as a Witch, :ultsimon: as a Pillager, :ultkirby: as a Slime, etc]

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Boss ABSOLUTELY has to be Rathalos to emulate the Ender Dragon, I feel. That, or Master and Crazy hand but on the Minecraft stage.

I feel the route might be for "creation". Fight Mario on Mario Maker, battle on Pictochat, maybe Banjo for Nuts and Bolts, though that might be a stretch. Maybe fight Byleth for Sword of the "Creator"?

Actually, I don't think any DLC characters have shown up in other DLC routes, so maybe not.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Boss ABSOLUTELY has to be Rathalos to emulate the Ender Dragon, I feel. That, or Master and Crazy hand but on the Minecraft stage.

I feel the route might be for "creation". Fight Mario on Mario Maker, battle on Pictochat, maybe Banjo for Nuts and Bolts, though that might be a stretch. Maybe fight Byleth for Sword of the "Creator"?

Actually, I don't think any DLC characters have shown up in other DLC routes, so maybe not.
Totally agree likely that ender dragon part of vergeben rumor ain't happening

So rathalos is the alternative

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think it could be a typical start-to-finish “beat the Ender Dragon” playthrough, so you fight basic mobs, see a village and caves and the Nether and stuff, then the final boss will either be in the End and be a giant Ridley or purple Charizard, or you just fight Rathalos.

Of course this is assuming the stage actually has layouts for caves, the Nether, and End.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here’s what I have:
Super Craft Bros.

Steve fights against characters who are known for crafting things or a creative/sandbox element in their games

Match 1 vs:ultwario:
Stage: WarioWare Inc.

Wario “crafts” microgame$

Match 2 vs :ultlink:
Stage: Shiekah Tower

Link crafts recipes

Match 3 vs:ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:
Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2

Pokémon Trainer often “crafts” a team

Match 4 vs:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:
Stage: Wuhu Island

You “craft” a Mii Fighter

Match 5 vs:ultvillager::ultvillagerf:
Stage: Smashville

Pretty self explanatory

Match 6 vs:ultmario::ultluigi:
Stage: Mario Maker

Again, self explanatory and good way to tie in Mario’s involvement in the trailer

Final: Rathalos

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Here’s what I have:
Super Craft Bros.

Steve fights against characters who are known for crafting things or a creative/sandbox element in their games

Match 1 vs:ultwario:
Stage: WarioWare Inc.

Wario “crafts” microgame$

Match 2 vs :ultlink:
Stage: Shiekah Tower

Link crafts recipes

Match 3 vs:ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:
Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2

Pokémon Trainer often “crafts” a team

Match 4 vs:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:
Stage: Wuhu Island

You “craft” a Mii Fighter

Match 5 vs:ultvillager::ultvillagerf:
Stage: Smashville

Pretty self explanatory

Match 6 vs:ultmario::ultluigi:
Stage: Mario Maker

Again, self explanatory and good way to tie in Mario’s involvement in the trailer

Final: Rathalos
This sounds cool :)

I’d find it funny and awesome if they called it Super Craft Bros., that’s the exact name of a Smash-inspired Minecraft game by SethBling I loved to play until the server I played it on just kinda died.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I was thinking about fighting characters from bestseller video games, and it being called An Unlikely Icon

Round 1: :ultwiifittrainer::ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::ultgunner: on Wuhu Island (Title Theme - Wii Sports)
Round 2: :ultmario::ultluigi: on Mushroom Kingdom 64 (Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros. (Melee))
Round 3: :ultpacman: on :75M: (Battlefield) (PAC-MAN’S PARK / BLOCK TOWN)
Round 4: :ultsonic: on :greenhill: (Green Hill Zone)
Round 5: :ultlink: on Great Plateau Tower (Main Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Round 6: :ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:(horde battle) on Pokémon Stadium (Main Theme - Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue (Brawl))
Final Round: Master Hand (and Crazy Hand, on 7.0 or higher)

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Here's mine: Journey To The End

Round 1:
1602122355167.png
x3 (Zombie alts) on Minecraft World
Round 2: :ultvillager:and Giant :ultrob: (Villagers and Iron Golem) on Smashville
Round 3: :ultsnake: on Mushroom Kingdom U (Creepers explosives, not the Mii Brawler due to DLC)
Round 4: Giant
1602123323434.png
(Enderman alt) on Unova Pokémon League
Round 5: :ultyounglink::ultlink::ulttoonlink: on Great Cave Offensive (Skeletons)
Round 6 :ultkirby::ultincineroar::ultganondorf:on Norfair (Representing the Ghast, Blaze, and Piglins and the Nether)

Final Round: Rathalos (Enderdragon)

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Here's mine: Journey To The End

Round 1: View attachment 288755 x3 (Zombie alts) on Minecraft World
Round 2: :ultvillager:and Giant :ultrob: (Villagers and Iron Golem) on Smashville
Round 3: :ultsnake: on Mushroom Kingdom U (Creepers explosives, not the Mii Brawler due to DLC)
Round 4: Giant View attachment 288757 (Enderman alt) on Unova Pokémon League
Round 5: :ultyounglink::ultlink::ulttoonlink: on Great Cave Offensive (Skeletons)
Round 6 :ultkirby::ultincineroar::ultganondorf:on Norfair (Representing the Ghast, Blaze, and Piglins and the Nether)

Final Round: Rathalos (Enderdragon)
Sorry to double post, but now that it's here I was ACTUALLY REALLY CLOSE I even nearly got the name right!

Round 1: I called it perfectly
Round 2: I nailed :ultvillager: and Giant :ultrob:, though I was wrong on them being enemies, they were your partners
Round 3: I got three :ultlink: representing skeletons right, but on the wrong round
Round 4: I was wrong. A bunch of :ultpit: and :ultrobin:... representing the Witches?
Round 5: I nailed it involving :ultkirby:and and Norfair to represent the Nether, but :ultkrool:instead of :ultganondorf: and :ultincineroar:

Round 6: Endermen round, I got that one too

Final Round: I was wrong in the combatants, but right in that it represented the Enderdragon

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Anyone else find this route to be pretty difficult? The second, eighth, nineth, and final rounds are all pretty tough.

Top Bottom