• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Mode on Intense proves that there is no god.

LEGND

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble beating classic mode on intense without using continues. I can get so close (like level 11 or even master hand) but I always end up dying. It's not the 1 vs 1's that are hard, or even the 2 vs 2's or the teams. IT"S THE GOD FORSAKEN GIANTS. I use Ganondorf, heavy character, right? well I usually go up against a giant metaknight about level 5 or whatever. Usually I haven't died up until this point, so I have all 5 stocks left. I can be at 0% damage and giant metaknight will use just a simple neutral A attack and it will ko me, no matter where I stand. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to how to get around these idiots (using big papadorf, that is).

D

Deleted member

Correction: the worst thing is those stupid 3- on 1s

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
Wow, the fights are killing you? Bombs that drop in the middle of an attack/chainthrow always kill me. That, or an ill-placed smash ball... or dragoon pieces always falling off of me in one hit when it takes several good hits to take them off the computer... or I prat fall... or a stage hazard appears suddenly... or... well. A lot of things kill me.

I suppose giants are annoying too.

Rayku

Smash Lord
use ROB against the giants and just endlessly uptilt them. They can't do a thing, and you rack up at least like 200%. Then you can just kill them with a simple attack of some sort

Top Bottom