• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Controller Set-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I play as Ike in brawl, but I'm limited to a classic controller as my brother takes the only game cube controller we have.:c Is there a certain set-up for Ike I should have, or is it my own personal reference? Thanks for the advice if you post!

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah, I personally have no experience playing with the Classic Controller, and I'm sure the same goes for just about everyone here. So, unfortunately you're probably on your own. Without the c-stick you're missing out on a lot of potential for Ike, so my only suggestion really is to find and buy a new Gamecube controller.

You may be able to find one used locally but if not there are plenty of trusted ways to get one online.

Also, what Jam said, please keep discussion about anything like this in our General/Social thread. :)

:248:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom