• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH Online Invitational

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Today at 6pm Eastern Time Clash Tournaments and Pastime Legends will be presenting an online invitational tournament shown live on their Twitch Channel with commentary by Pierce7d. Eight well known players will be coming to compete and the matches are sure to be intense.

The bracket for the event on challonge shows how stacked and varied this tournament will be. Here are the competitors and their characters:
  • Nairo (Robin/Dark Pit)
  • Mr. R (Captain Falcon)
  • ZeRo (Diddy Kong)
  • Zucco (Mega Man)
  • FOW (Ness)
  • Ally (Mario)
  • Dabuz (Rosalina/Olimar)
  • Anti (Various)
To find their way to this tournament, the players had to be hand selected for the event and compete in one of the five stacked pools with five players each, and be the top two player in their respected pools. Players were hand picked for maximum skill and excitement, with a diversity in region and character. Talented names that did now make the final bracket include Ally from Canada, Mr. R from the Netherlands, and Daiki from Japan. You can view all of the sets that have happened thus far on youtube. In the chance that a competitor can not make the time or is unable to compete, then the player who placed third in their respective pool will be moved up.

This looks to be an exciting event, so be sure to tune into the stream and watch these players compete!

SmashCapps will most certainly be watching the stream! Go follow him on twitter and tell him who you think is going to win.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Please don't let ZeRo win. I believe in FOW!

"REMEMBER STREAM, THOSE ARE DEADLY!"

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Mr. R isn't Marth? RIOT!!!!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nairo plays DP and Robin?
GO NAIRO!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Nakat was originally in one of the pools but had to drop due to a hand injury at the time, and he couldn't make the reschedule date. FOW was unable to confirm for the finals, so Ally has been moved up to 1st seed and Koolaid to 2nd (he was who got 3rd in that pool). The bracket is now final at http://challonge.com/clashinvitationalfinals

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
ZeRo won.

Whelp call me Gidy Kong now.

Top Bottom