• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It doesn't solve the problem, but I will be driving a van up and there will only be 3 of us in it. It can comfortably hold 6 or 7, but we can prob squeeze a few extra in. So basically I can take like 3 to 5 extra people to the venue from Eazy's.
That would actually be pretty great :D

_umbra_

Smash Champion
You need to talk to TKCK about it, I will too also if you want
It's only 40 min further, that's not much. And no worries with parking or extra tolls, worthy trade off.
He seems to be pretty set on not going, he plans on going to mav's instead -_- right now I plan to meet up with mav in philly or something and he said he'll drive me the rest of the way

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No reason why he can't go to both, but I don't see how 40 minutes changes it when Mavs is WAY further isn't it? lol

idk I'll talk to him and see if we can get him to go to both

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ehhh he's the type of person who doesn't change his mind once it's already set... buuuuut I'll talk to him ^_^ I don't mind taking public trans and spending more time away, but that means I won't be doing much else this summer. Make this one good! ^_^

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Chibo, for those of us who you were housing, how are we getting to the venue? I'm pretty sure all of us already bought our bus tickets except MAYBE fUddO (very big maybe there).

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Any updates on whether or not the new venue is confirmed? Also need hotel details so I can set one up soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Any updates on whether or not the new venue is confirmed? Also need hotel details so I can set one up soon.
Yes, it is going to be in South Jersey

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be working on changing all of the information in the OP, etc. Contacting everyone to make sure they know of the change, issuing any refunds that need to be done, reopening registration, etc.
I've already started searching for hotels in the area, there's a lot of good options. I'm going to call some to set up a group rate if possible.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok everyone, the OP of this page is updated now. Some of the transportation parts are listed Coming Soon, which I will be typing up tomorrow likely.

Online Registration has been re-opened on the website. All is Brawl will be updated later tonight or tomorrow. Emails will be going out to everyone who registered tomorrow likely reminding them about the venue switch. I will be putting up information on refunds needed tomorrow.

I will also be working on a third trailer throughout this week, which will feature the new information.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
boss, registration is re-opened from now until one week before the event

and there is still door reg, but i can not guarantee perfect seeding for late entrants

M@v

Subarashii!
So im definitely confiirmed for this now. Got the ok from work. I still need a team mate though.

Any one interested?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
well, it looks like everything's sorted out so I should def be here with TKCK, colaya, and mav ^_^

currently have my fingers crossed for an all fox/falco pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom