• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ciao! Smash Switch Dimentio Support Thread!

MeltyScream

Smash Rookie
NNID
xx24tee

His good looks, His charming smile, devilish personality and a knack for proper English. What doesn’t Dimentio have that would make him the perfect character. Sure he may be lacking in a few dimensions, contrary to his name. He may appear a bit flatter than most, but he’s far from a feeble fighter. Outside of Zelda and Robin we are truly lacking on magic based fighters in the Smash Series. What better way to add to that small ensemble and provide the Paper Mario series some rep by adding what I consider to be one of Mario’s greatest and eviliest foes to date.

Betraying what appeared to be his master in Count Black? Check.
Corrupting Mario’s brother and turning him into the nefarious and well loved Mr. L? Check.
Setting into motion a plan to destroy the universes and recreate them in his own twisted and devilish image? Check!
Succeeding? Nope. Buuuut you know what I would love to see him succeed at? Joining the Smash Switch roster.

If you’ve played Super Paper Mario you know he can have one of the craziest moveset in the game. He can cut you away and drop you in another portion of the map. Warp around in the same fashion and create illusions of himself and much more. I thought of coming up with a full moveset for him but he has so much to work with it would take a while to cover it. I do have recolors made from an image of him if anyone wants to see.

So why not? Look at that charming smile, truly such a happy guy deserves a chance to be even happier. What could possibly make him even happier you say?

Your support to give him a chance to corrupt er I mean join the Smash Bros Universe:lol:

Zyphyris

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bri-ex
3DS FC
0001-4098-4797
Switch FC
SW-8496-2727-8390
You've got my support! I know he's the main character and literally shares the name, but I'd rather get an original Paper Mario character over Paper Mario himself. Dimentio would honestly be a really fun character and I'd love to see him in.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I was shocked about what happened in the end of Super Paper Mario. I'm planning on getting Paper Mario: Color Splash for my Wii U. I support!

Willbot

Smash Rookie
You've got my support. Dimentio would be a beautiful addition.

Kingkridley

Smash Rookie
I'm not alone? Huzzah! Time for the *Smash* Ultimate Show to commence on the battlefield! You have my support! Dimentio shall soon arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
He's the most iconic villain in the Paper Mario games. It's a yes from me.

Top Bottom