• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHUN LI THE FIRST LADY OF FIGHTING GAMES KICKS IN

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice

Who is Chun li
chun li is an agent of​

Interpol whos task is to stop the evil organization shadoloo shes also Chinese Kenpo master

seems like a no-brainer right as stated before shes the first lady of fighting games and in street fighters 30 year history she's been in every street fighter game and has shown up in project x zone and during the development process I can only assume that she was at least considered for the smash 4 roster and as for move set since she's a charge character why not a have an indicator of when here super moves are fully charged since this seems to be the only hurdle here so I have hope THAT BURNS THE HEAVENS AND BREAKS THE UNBREAKABLE Listen I really want Chun li in smash bros she fits so well
Move set
Neutral B
Kikoken
Side B
Huzunshu
UP B
Spinning Bird Kick
Down B
Alpha counter
Final Smashes
Kikosho (up close)
Senretsu Kyaku (from afar)
Reason for inclusion
The first female fighting game characters she has been iconic and recognizable characters in not just Fighting Games but video games as a whole and has had multiple apearences
Things in favor of inclusion
in every vs capcom game from marvel to snk and tatsunoku and is in every street fighter game since 1991 a Very recognizable appearance
Things against her inclusion
two capcom reps already ken masters seems to be the more likely pick but in my opinion he a given.
conclusion
Let the first lady of fighting games have her day​

Last edited:

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
I also support, definitely a cool street fighter character to add in. I'd be down for street fighter alot of reps, like Chun-Li, M. Bison, Juri, and Akuma. I know thats practically impossible with the DLC pass, but hey maybe one day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a rumor that Chun Li was going to be in smash but we got Ken instead because he was easier.

That sucks, and now I want Chun Li DLC

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Giving this thread a bit of a bump due to...recent events. Chun Li would be fun, I would be down.

...would prefer MBison but that’s just me. Love Chun Li still.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I always thought she would be in before ken! I completely hope she’d get it!

toonito

Smash Ace
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom CroonerMike CroonerMike

FYI even though this thread was made first this is Chun-Li's actual support thread:

IDK if mods can lock/merge this one

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom CroonerMike CroonerMike

FYI even though this thread was made first this is Chun-Li's actual support thread:

IDK if mods can lock/merge this one
I just went with the one in the Directory thread lol, my b.

Top Bottom