• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Final Bi-Weekly RESULTZ!! August 1st-3rd

ChuDat

Smash Master
My Final Bi-Weekly Results! Thank you to everyone who came =). I hope people have enjoyed everything I have given them over the past 4 years. It was nice knowing people, maybe we'll see each other again in the future =)

SSB64 Teams -

SSB64 Singles -

Melee Teams -
1. Cactuar + Azen
2. ChuDatz + Mew2king
3 PC Chris + Omni
4 TopeBear
5 Janet + Travis
5 Redd + Doll
7 Savedge + Kirbstir
7 Rob the Bank
9 Mashi + Indian
9 Blues + Greg
9 Turbo + Hat
9 Mike + Xel
13 Ramus
13 Perry + Ash
13 Shinku + Thumbs

Melee Singles -
1 mew2king
2 azen
3 pcchris
4 cactuar
5 sensei
5 doll
7 tope
7 korn
9 hat
9 kaiser
9 travis
9 cyrain
13 CK
13 chu datz
13 blues
13 boss
17 frozen
17 redd
17 slikvik
17 mashi
17 shinku
17 sage
17 thumbswayup
17 savedge
25 sam
25 mike
25 perr
25 dobee
25 indian
25 kirbstir
25 turbo
25 valor
33 zm2004
33 ri4u
33 zeal
33 tru=
33 rei
33 program
33 xel

Brawl Doubles -
1. Azen + Mew2king
2. PC Chris + Omni
3. ChuDatz + Forte
4. NO IDEA (Raftbuilder + Kanacker)
5. Snickers Bar (Neo + Chillin)
5 G-Reg + Mega
7 Boss + Slikvik
7 The Scouts
9 Lukky + Thumbs
9 Mild + Kirbstir
9 Chinesahh + Kaiser
9 Candy + Esoj
13 Korn + CK
13 EE + Blues
13 Yostir + Lobos
13 DT + Xelo
17 Mothra
17 P-S + JCaesar
17 Duck******
17 Team Pullout
17 Ryll + Rims
17 JR + Natsu
17 Kronox + Zeal
17 DKKountry + DeliciousCake
25 FakeKraid + Hat
25 Team Pink
25 Xell + Program

Brawl Singles
1. Mew2king
2. Azen
3. G-Regulate
4 Raftbuilder
5 omni
5 forte
7 chu
7 boss
9 korn
9 neo
9 slikvik
9 meep
13 pc
13 vist
13 knacker
13 yo
17 okin
17 hat
17 mashi
17 lloyd
17 P-S
17 DT
17 jcaesar
17 CK
25 lukky
25 peter
25 sage
25 smashgod
25 dr. o
25 deez
25 kirbstir
25 splode
33 Candy
33 thumbs
33 DKkountry
33 dobee
33 mega
33 llod
33 saki
33 chaos
33 alex
33 ryan
33 jr
33 deliciouscake
33 EE
33 fakekraid
33 rei
33 ssr
49 kronox
49 Yostir
49 xelo
49 kojin
49 jake
49 rims
49 zm2004 (Forfeited)
49 lobos
49 shinku
49 natsu
49 ryll

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
5th place = snicker bar= neo+chillin

nacker and i got 4th

just fyi

Program

Smash Apprentice
Good **** Chu, What a fantastic weekend. Im absolutely exhausted.

alright here I go:

Chu - Thanks for the awesome weekend, I was able to play some Torpedo Ball, and play Melee and Brawl against some of the best in the world. Everything was badass. Except the heat on Melee day, good lord.

TurbO, DKSmash, FakeK, Hat - Thanks for letting us stay at probably the greatest house on planet earth. ****ing GG in the kitchen and brawl on every other TV. What a blast. TurbO is probably the chillest motha in the world. DKSmash and TurbO, R.I.P. For having heart attacks after watching Tru= get hit by the greatest 0-85% death Captain Falcon team combo ever. John Denver, baby. TurbO is the SUV parking master.

PC Chris - LOL Dora the Explorer Ice cream.

The Ice Cream man - Good **** man, Fantastic timing on that one. I think we can all agree that the Ice Cream man hit the ****ing Jackpot.

Rei - Good Torpedoball ****.

Hat - Give em the Hat face. o_o

Forte - Nice talking with you again. Ill be on SC4, Sorry I didn't get on last night, I passed out during the Redskins game. Thanks for the MK advice, See you on PSN. Rock Band at CH4!

Neo- Awe inspiring to be in the presence of the greatest Roy on the Planet. Again.

Blues - Megamannnnnnn, Sorry I forgot the PSP on Sunday, I felt awful. *shrug*

Chinesahh - Still nice talking to you, You're the man.

G-reg - Thanks for the conversations and the trip to McDs. Thanks alot.

Tope - The only person there who continually beat my *** in Torpedoball.

M2K - Thanks for the Ganon advice, and the chit chats. You're too ****ing good at this game.

Boss - Im flippin out over your Mario.

Chillin - "I thought you were Hispanic?" LOL

Azen - Still a badass dude.

If I forgot anyone, Im sorry. I made so many friends and had such a great time. **** yea Torpedo Ball, and You all the the ****ing man. Now if you all will excuse me, Im going to go pass out.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I suck at smash, I don't know why I even play... PS, I got a PM about my keys and my mp3 player, the info sounds correct for what's on the mp3 player. Not giving out the name of the person though. It was a little mixup so I'm happy now and not angry anymore. :).\

Anyway, it's sad that you aren't hosting these biweeklies anymore man. This one was absolutely amazing, and was my favorite smash event ever (despite my crappy placings and emoness towards the end of sunday).Torpedo ball was amazing. We even got some amazing matches recorded!!! On Sunday we also whipped out chess and other stuff as well. I'll get pictures up sometime soon, especially that of M2K going outside (*gasp*) to eat icecream from a now very happy ice cream truck man.

Some shoutouts. I'll try to do this without the censored words
@Delaware: Good job at stepping it up here. It was nice to play against some new faces (to me) here. I had a ton of fun matches and Torpedo ball was fun. You guys were awesome.
@SoVa: TORPEDO BALL CREWS. Man, it should be JCaesar,Tope, me, and well, we don't need a 4th man against you :D. Though we could go for the massive overkill and use Chillin (He's amazing from what I've heard)
Cactuar: AZEN BALL IS TOO GOOD. Good stuff at going to Hooters after melee.
Sensei: See above.
JCaesar: Darn you!!! The JCaesar™ is too good. We went even pretty much on Saturday, but I sucked on Sunday.
Blues: *blues shrug* Yeahuzz @ Ordering milk at hooters.
M2K: *5 second M2K pound* "You're wearing a watch so it hurts" *I switch hands and M2K pound again for another 5 seconds*
Korn: Why so serious?
EE: Why so curious?
Yoster: Good stuff for giving me a ride on Sunday. Much appreciated man.
Janet: It was really nice to see you again. Build up your tolerance lmao xD
Kaiser: Daaaaamn man. Best drinking game ever lol. Too bad I only watched from the stairs :/... Good job at beating Chu in melee man.
Doll: Nooo! Don't go back to WoW!!! I miss seeing you man, it's been like 5 months since most of us have seen you :/.
CK: Darn you for getting Doll into WoW D:
Hat: Why no hat?
Omni: I still need to play you in chess :/. I was burnt out after that EXTREMELY close match which I BARELY won.
Plank: LMAO @ Omni running the timer against you in the end xDDDD
Splode: Darn you and your sploding tricksies!
Thumbs: UUUUHHHHNGHKZZZZZZ
PC Chris: the match of you winning a set in Torpedo ball is online. Search "Chu Torpedo Ball" in youtube to find it. It's #1. It was nice seeing you again Chris, this weekend was tons of fun.

And last but not least.

ChuDat: I'm saddened due to the fact that this is your final biweekly. It was the most fun I've had at ANY smash event. I hope you continue to come to events and hopefully, maybe both brawl and melee. I'm loving your Kirby each time I watch you play as well as the new things I've learned (like swallow edge gimps) Going to Hooters with everyone after melee was nice. Nothing ends an amazing day better than a night at hooters with your smash family. I will miss these in hope that you continue them up some time in the distant future. Torpedo ball was so much fun. I am so glad H2YL decided to make the table. I still really want to Kirby ditto you later on, and I really hope the best of luck. I think you get the point, so I have no need to be redundant. Yeahuzzz!!!!
-Rei

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
thanks for the rides fellas, i suck in brawl x_x

props to plank for second highest MK placing spot w/o ledge gaying, see u can win without that ****

props to chu for hosting his last biweekly

see ya'll next tourney

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Oh, I nearly forgot. I'm paraphrasing what M2K said about an old post.

"A smash noob? Talking to a Smash Journeyman!?"

Mew2King, we need to find that quote on the site so everyone can put it in their sig.
-Rei

Vyke

Smash Champion
Dear Lord. The roster of people who went is amazing.

I really wish we could have made it out there for this. Christ. Regret... setting in...

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Good **** plank in teams .

Good **** chu on the amazing biweekly .

Good **** to people i ***** in torpedo ball.

Good/bad **** pc and omni you guys knocked us out twice >.<

Sova- you guys were cool cats on a alabama day .

So chu whens the next one xD ?

10kanackers

edit : this is obviously nacker

Dark_Eclipse

Smash Rookie
I was going to Brawl, since it was the only one I could make it to, but didn't make it.

Well, if Chu starts monthly tourneys or something like that, I'll be there with llod and Smash G O D.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Chu - thanks for hosting man

G-reg - good **** on the Ganon ditto man and thanks for telling me about that ledge trick it opens up alot of options now from the edge

Travis - **** politics lol, good **** man thanks for just being a cool person

Blues - megaman.... hell yeah

Cactuar - I didn't think you were serious about the comment you made, and even if you were i wouldn't of cared. Anyway sorry **** got blown out of proportion

and thank you turbo, hat, fakek, and dk smash for letting us crash at there place we really appreciate it

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow what an amazing tournament. I have to say this is probably the most fun smash event I've ever been to, and I barely even smashed outside of my tourney matches. Torpedo ball is an amazing game. I only regret that I didn't get a chance to mm Chillin. Maybe if I move down to Silver Spring or somewhere close to other smashers, I'll build my own table. Anyway, shoutouts:

Rei - Dude we're an unstoppable torpedo ball team, it's not even fair.

Thumbs - Good **** coming back for Brawl, see, it's not so bad. Also good **** in Brawl teams.

Yoster - Why no Melee? Oh well, good **** placing higher than P~S and I in teams, we sucked. I wish I got some matches recorded (especially some of my singles matches) but I was too wrapped up in torpedo ball.

P~S - Wow we really sucked... I don't even know what to say. Maybe we don't work that well as a team. I wish we had gotten to warm up a bit before our first match.

Dobee - Good **** in torpedo ball, I think you ended up making a little bit more $ than me in mms but we were both running that table. Tell toasty I'm sorry for forgetting his remote. I'll bring it to CH4 if SoVa makes an appearance.

Tope - I wish we had gotten to play some more torpedo ball. Hopefully there will be a table at another smash event. I'll give you a chance to win your dollar back ;)

Tru= - You're a mad funny dude and good at torpedo ball too. DE Invisible Box style is just unstoppable. You got a good Melee Yoshi too, but I have some experience against good Yoshis (Shiriiiii where are youuuuu?)

Janet - You still owe me a Melee match, we're 1-1 and Mr. Game & Watch wants revenge.

Kojin - I hope you're not too upset about my projectile campiness, I just have no idea how to fight Sonic. At least I don't ledgecamp.

Kirbstir - See above. I don't know any other way to beat MK. ROB gets ***** up close. You can also blame Nacker for telling me to camp you. I don't understand why you counterpicked FD. You're a cool guy though.

EE - Fun as hell hanging with you all weekend. It sucks we had to play in tourney though.

Chu - Thanks for the amazing weekend! I really wish this wasn't the last one. Also good **** wrecking me in singles. The last 2 tourneys I faced you we had pretty close matches, but you've really stepped it up since then. Also, torpedo ball is too good.

Blues - *shrug*

Boss - Thanks for housing us. Your Mario Bros are too good as always.

My Melee crew - I was gonna apologize for only taking off 2 stock, but then I remembered most of you did worse :p Get ***** more guys.

Slikvik - Good **** in Brawl, your Peach is pretty ****.

Lukky - 25th? What happened?

Hat - Glad to hear you don't hate me :) Torpedo ball was fun.

Plank - ROB ditto mm?

Cactuar - More torpedo ball teamzzz! They were some epic matches. I can't believe the Azen ball dodged my shot!

In conclusion: How did you guys like the Toasty bootleg nachos?

blues

Smash Journeyman
tourney was fun ^_^

shoutouts???:

rei-your really good at torpedo ball
EE-we should definitely team again in brawl again sometime falco and ness are too goodz
g-reg-although we didn't do so well in melee doubles it was fun teaming...do you want me to shrug-ulate?
program and the DE guys-you guys are all awesome people to talk to and your all awesome for liking megaman! oh and you guys are also good at shrugging =P
azen-too goodz :starman:
m2k-*m2k shrug
pc-your really good at melee and your really good at shine spiking nana
boss-your mario is too good
korn-your falcon is soo good in melee >.<, sorry for being upset on the ride home
jcaeser-thinking man?
yoster and seb-i'll see you guys at otakon
forte-move closer =P
okin and the scouts-you guys are cool, silver spring is too good
omni-i realized there are only 3 poses, the yeayuz, the blues shrug, and...the blues shrug dance =P
kiwi-play brawl
cactuar-trees are cool but not keys
sensei-we tried in teams, pcs too good
hat-your sheik is fast
ck-spike man
meep-laugh man
neo-yugioh!
kirbstir and mild-good matches in teams
btree- where are you?
team richmond-*poundz
h2yl-thanks for hosting
everyone else- shrug outz

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I had an amazing time thanx chu. I'll try to find a venue so that MD/VA can still have stuff like this.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Augh Chu, you need to have like 583948593845 more of these so I can come to every one and not feel bad that I'm a n00b and missed out on all of them. I had so much fun it was ridiculous, and I only want on the Brawl day.

I don't have much to say to people because I'm one of those no name guys that just started appearing places, but I saw some great matches (Falcon doubles in teams!).

The ice cream man that came by your house was the happiest Black Man I've seen since watching videos of Blacks getting civil rights in the 60s.

Thumbs, thanks for the Diddy advice. I still didn't get to play you but I'll try to do it before I leave Fairfax. I'll look for you on the Diddy threads.

All you Brawl pros there talking about your posts on Smashboards has converted me into a poster instead of a lurker, so expect to see me with more than 2 posts soon.

Thanks again for the awesome day, Chu.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
dang i wish i could have made it...
no matter how bad i suck i was looking forward to seeing them top pros IRL haha...
i only made it two like two of these...
good stuff though everyone....
see you at other tournies around NoVa

and **** korn you said you suck XD......lies!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
it was fun playing again, i'm too lazy to give shoutouts to everybody i played/talked to so sorry if i miss a lot of people x_x

chu- good stuff running the tourney. you really handled all the stress well and was professional and hospitable to all the guests. thanks for letting me over LOL i hope you run more in the future, or at least smashfests every now and then. good luck with everything :D now i can see that we're fallin apart from the way we used to be ... YAYYYUHHHHZ LMAO let's keep in touch! oh and your low tiers are all gay :]

travis- - .-the lesser korean, LOL jk so apparently we're siblings?? thanks for teaming with me, it's always fun melee'ing with you :D hopefully there will be other opportunities to team. sorry i was so rusty :[ kinda wish the teams tourney was at the end of this whole 3-day thing. we woulda done a lot better faw sho (no johns?). we betta still keep in touch, i'll see ya around, mister (GO TO MASON !!). and stop smoking >:l

peesee-we ***** for like 8 hours haha it was good seeing you again and getting to talk. your hamster laugh is hilarious LOL im glad you had fun! we never got to BP but its ok we both know we wouldve held down the fort for 8 hours on that too hahah. thanks for all the matches, your spacies are the most epic things about melee @___@. gluck in life and such :D we'll keep in touch. im sure we'll run into each other again sometime!

kaiser- the friendly green man :D LOL it was great seeing you again and picking on your rusty marth before you came back 2 hours later and got your probably very satisfying revenge :] pwaha. hope things are lookin up for ya buddy, hang in there! good ish tryna slow down with the drinking, I GOTCHU its really not difficult after 2-3 weeks! anyway, ill see ya around!

azen- one day we'll play brawl- sheik vs bowser D: your laugh is sooo funny haha i wish i could talk like you! hope things are goin well wit ya, good job in tourney as always. "peach outz" :D

omni- yous a rapist. we finally got that chipotle! i love how happy you got haha. your marth can get revengies on my sheik sometime, i'll come around a little more often if melee is there lol good luck wit you and ya girlffffff (ooooh :D CUTIES). maybe you can meet my boyfriend sometime! :D

cactus- always the same wit ya cactuar ! your characters make me dizzy haha so much smooth movement! ****. happy early birthday, hope you have tons of fun in philly and new yawk!

m2k- we didnt really talk but gluck with improving brawl's gameplay, IT'S ON YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT ACTUALLY GOOD cos its a horrid game LOL :p :D

neee oh- YOU LOVE ME YAY i unblocked you on aim as soon as i got on HA .. :( sorry. hope things have been well with ya, i know its been awhile. keep ****** at brawl haha

chillin- stop losing weight, youre making me look bad. and way to not ever be here! for a wedding !? haha jk hope u had fun this weekend. oh n i hear you got some dance moves up your sleeve :D

doll- i love you, lets bake cupcakes if i come back to vcu and we end up being roomies <33 ! stop playing so much wow :( - oh crap you'll probably never read this x_x LOL

cyrain- your hair is beautiful and your fox is ****. just ****. ****. stay in touch raftybuilds :D

plank- you are the same in brawl, its pretty amazing but sad hahah. good job taking 4th, gluck on your brawl endeavor haha try to not camp every now and then, i promise it's more fun >_> tell your lesbian friend i said hi LOL.

gee reg- good job placin 3rd :D and you still have it in melee, your falcon never fails to strike fear in my heart

mega- great seeing ya, im keeping orange fox. and im sorry to hear about your crappy dog :(

boss- hey youre pretty good (as always!), you were ****** in melee teams!

hat- plank #2.

sensei- it was fun playing you a few matches. your falcon is tooooo strong ! :D hope you have a safe drive home and such. always great to see the nj/pa folk. see ya around!

eevisu- youre hilarious. except when you double cheeseburger pwned me.

blues- i love your megaman shirt haha no i will not play brawl how dare you request that out of me LOL hope you had fun this weekend, your ICs are still fierce !

jcaesar- <-- right? g&w guy? haha you ***** my fox how dare you. im sorry for underestimating you for playing g&w, i deserved it u_u yes we'll do a tiebreaker haha i feel bad going sheik, sorry it's my only good character. maybe my fox will thug it and come back and just usmash you 15 times (>_>0)

ok im lazy to go on IT WAS NICE SEEING EVERYONE yeauhz major props to chu again for having everyone and their babies in his house for three days n nights, lawddd. everyone take care maybe ill come around to more local tourneys if more melee ever happens again lol

brawl is terrible ok tenk you

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I suck at smash, I don't know why I even play... PS, I got a PM about my keys and my mp3 player, the info sounds correct for what's on the mp3 player. Not giving out the name of the person though. It was a little mixup so I'm happy now and not angry anymore. :).

Anyway, it's sad that you aren't hosting these biweeklies anymore man. This one was absolutely amazing, and was my favorite smash event ever (despite my crappy placings and emoness towards the end of sunday).Torpedo ball was amazing. We even got some amazing matches recorded!!! On Sunday we also whipped out chess and other stuff as well. I'll get pictures up sometime soon, especially that of M2K going outside (*gasp*) to eat icecream from a now very happy ice cream truck man.

Some shoutouts. I'll try to do this without the censored words
@Delaware: Good job at stepping it up here. It was nice to play against some new faces (to me) here. I had a ton of fun matches and Torpedo ball was fun. You guys were awesome.
@SoVa: TORPEDO BALL CREWS. Man, it should be JCaesar,Tope, me, and well, we don't need a 4th man against you :D. Though we could go for the massive overkill and use Chillin (He's amazing from what I've heard)
Cactuar: AZEN BALL IS TOO GOOD. Good stuff at going to Hooters after melee.
Sensei: See above.
JCaesar: Darn you!!! The JCaesar™ is too good. We went even pretty much on Saturday, but I sucked on Sunday.
Blues: *blues shrug* Yeahuzz @ Ordering milk at hooters.
M2K: *5 second M2K pound* "You're wearing a watch so it hurts" *I switch hands and M2K pound again for another 5 seconds*
Korn: Why so serious?
EE: Why so curious?
Yoster: Good stuff for giving me a ride on Sunday. Much appreciated man.
Janet: It was really nice to see you again. Build up your tolerance lmao xD
Kaiser: Daaaaamn man. Best drinking game ever lol. Too bad I only watched from the stairs :/... Good job at beating Chu in melee man.
Doll: Nooo! Don't go back to WoW!!! I miss seeing you man, it's been like 5 months since most of us have seen you :/.
CK: Darn you for getting Doll into WoW D:
Hat: Why no hat?
Omni: I still need to play you in chess :/. I was burnt out after that EXTREMELY close match which I BARELY won.
Plank: LMAO @ Omni running the timer against you in the end xDDDD
Splode: Darn you and your sploding tricksies!
Thumbs: UUUUHHHHNGHKZZZZZZ
PC Chris: the match of you winning a set in Torpedo ball is online. Search "Chu Torpedo Ball" in youtube to find it. It's #1. It was nice seeing you again Chris, this weekend was tons of fun.

And last but not least.

ChuDat: I'm saddened due to the fact that this is your final biweekly. It was the most fun I've had at ANY smash event. I hope you continue to come to events and hopefully, maybe both brawl and melee. I'm loving your Kirby each time I watch you play as well as the new things I've learned (like swallow edge gimps) Going to Hooters with everyone after melee was nice. Nothing ends an amazing day better than a night at hooters with your smash family. I will miss these in hope that you continue them up some time in the distant future. Torpedo ball was so much fun. I am so glad H2YL decided to make the table. I still really want to Kirby ditto you later on, and I really hope the best of luck. I think you get the point, so I have no need to be redundant. Yeahuzzz!!!!
-Rei
Lol Rei, you WOULD forgot to give me a shoutout D= </3

I shouda stayed longer, my bad.

And oh, I figured it out, Redd = EEvisu in singles, good ****.

People who ***** me:
Cyrain
Savedge
Mew2king's mother ****ing fox
Chu's pika *blues shrug*
PC's ledge trixies
Omni's Marth
Chudat's chili

Yee

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Or you're just really annoying and unnecessarily condescending

Continue you to be "honest and blunt" and that's all that will be returned your way Inui

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
really fun tourney :D glad that i skipped work for this ! lol

shout outs:
Chu - thanks for hosting amazing fun tourney :) , and again sorry about yesterday...

Boss - too good for getting 7th with mario, luigi lol

Slik - :( hopefully we won't play again next time in tourney.. but haha nice played you at Boss's all day lol

Yoster - you need more of my MK practice! >:)

JC - thanks for the ride, without you.. i prolly have to wait forever for the bus.. and miss the tourney D:

CK - too good lol.. your marth would be more beastly in next tourney lol

Thumbs - ughz.... but good job on took me and CK out in teams! D:

Cyrain - dude it was nice to see you again!!!!!!!!!! D: and we didn't get to played yet..... only that crew battle when you kick me out in 56 seconds lmao

Doll - you're like only few smashers that spacing godly... lol can't really get near your peach at all :) but we have nice matches (and should've been recorded :( )

Blues - thankss for a ride! again, you're amazing :)

Forte - need more friendly!!!!!!! me and CK will come to your house and Brawl sometimes! :)

Kiwi - Nice to see you again because of melee tourney lol :p

Frozen - long time no see dude! lol :p glad that we get to falcon ditto again

Omni - TOO GOOD...... TOO SMART lol you're really amazing

Lukky - yeah, we got a difficult bracket....... D: blame on Nacker!!!! lol but nice to see you!

Rei - ughhhzzzz

Hat - I keep calling you, Tope :p but you have pretty good MK....... and you **** me in melee now D:

Neo - ouch...... @ you spike my MK D: your marth is too good...

Top Bottom