• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudat's melee TGIF biweekly, 7/31/09 NEW MATCHES UP, ALSO BONUS TEAMS GFs

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm actively uploading videos, so this will be updated frequently.

Teams

Team UMD (Chred +Voodoo) vs. Plank+Chinesah

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Boss + Korn vs. Plank + Chinesah(Winner's)

Match 1
Match 2

Btree + Newb vs Plank +Chinesah

Match 1
Match 2

G-Reg +DosV vs Plank + Chinesah
Match 1
Match 2

Groom Blue vs Thumbs + Shinku
Match 1
Match 2

Boss + Korn vs. Plank + Chinesah(Loser's)
Match 1
Match 2

Winner's Finals

Chudat+Hat vs Groom Blue
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Loser's Finals

Chudat +Hat vs Boss+Korn

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Grand Finals

Chudat +HAT vs Groom Blue

Set 1

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Set 2

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

Bonus Matches

These matches confused the hell out of me. There are actually 10 grand final matches. Not 8. If I played them in order, Hat and Chu actually win teams, but I believe Tant reportedly accurately. Hat informs me they were all baked at the time though so I have no clue, and he asked me to put up the first two matches as well. So here they are.

Match -2
Match -1

SINGLES

Thumbs vs Chillin

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

ZM04 vs Voodoo

Match 1
Match 2

Boss vs Chillin

Match 1
Match 2

Chinesah vs Kirbstir

Match 1
Match 2

Boss vs Plank

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

HAT vs Thumbs

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

HAT vs G-reg

Match 1
Match 2

More as I up them.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i look forward to seeing me n thumbs vs azen n chillin, even though the first match was ****, i still wanna see what to do and what not to do.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i look forward to seeing me n thumbs vs azen n chillin, even though the first match was ****, i still wanna see what to do and what not to do.
oh that was you vs. them? Chillin was playing puff first match right?

and korn why do you want the matches? They're being upped in HQ as I type.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Linked a bunch of stuff.

Rofl, Me and voodoo vs. plank and travis is the only three match set so far.

That's all for tonight, I'll get loser's, winner's, and grand finals up tomorrow as well as get started on singles.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
My vids are all ****ty for this one XD

This was our warm-up biweekly :p Hopefully the next ones we can do on a saturday or sunday so its not like 2 AM when we play important matches. lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
My vids are all ****ty for this one XD

This was our warm-up biweekly :p Hopefully the next ones we can do on a saturday or sunday so its not like 2 AM when we play important matches. lol
rofl, i was playing twig at like midnight and hadn't eaten dinner, I stopped caring about the tourney XD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Teams are done, now I'll start getting up singles, which will be a bit more time consuming. Next time, everyone try to remember to put on tags, it makes it alot less work for me. Two untagged people playing, I can't tell if it's a friendly, or tourney, and who's playing.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
rofl, i was playing twig at like midnight and hadn't eaten dinner, I stopped caring about the tourney XD
No johns.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha weird, we're both really rusty...

gonna keep practicing for pound!!!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Okay here's the deal with singles

A lot of people didn't play with tags, and I don't have a brackets image, so I'm gonna need people's help with this. I also don't know which ones are tourney and which are friendlies, other than winner's/loser's/grand finals.

First set I have is between a green falcon and a white fox. I'm guessing the green falcon is Seb, who did he play round 1?
White fox wins the set 2-1

Actually I'm gonna start upping the vids and relabel them when i figure out who they are.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Okay here's the deal with singles

A lot of people didn't play with tags, and I don't have a brackets image, so I'm gonna need people's help with this. I also don't know which ones are tourney and which are friendlies, other than winner's/loser's/grand finals.

First set I have is between a green falcon and a white fox. I'm guessing the green falcon is Seb, who did he play round 1?
White fox wins the set 2-1

Actually I'm gonna start upping the vids and relabel them when i figure out who they are.
That should be thumbs vs chillin. First match should be dreamland where green falcons wins w/ a dropzone suicide knee.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
That should be thumbs vs chillin. First match should be dreamland where green falcons wins w/ a dropzone suicide knee.
Yeah I figured that out. It's upped already, on first page.

For some reason youtube is having trouble uppin gthings for me right now, gonna try again later.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Im still better than everyone. HUZZAH.

prove me wrong!

(except chu, cuz ICs are gay)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Take them off....
whatever you say >_>

I made it private, so no one can see it except me. I don't like deleteing stuff, since I already removed those video files from my harddrive, but no one can see it, so it should be fine.

Top Bottom