• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat Joins ROOT Gaming!

Ice Climbers extraordinaire ChuDat is a player that has remained a strong force for a very long time. He became one of the best Melee players in the world in the game's early years and nearly singlehandedly developed the Ice Climbers metagame. He still is a force to be reckoned with in 2015, as demonstrated by his incredible run at EVO 2015 that netted him a top 8 placing. ChuDat is also became known for being a top Kirby player in Brawl and Project M.

After departing with Mortality eSports earlier this year, ChuDat was left without a sponsor, preventing him from traveling to tournaments as frequently as before.

Now, ChuDat has joined ROOT Gaming! ROOT Gaming are known for their presence in eSports such as Starcraft 2, Dota 2, and Hearthstone. Both ROOT Gaming and ChuDat are excited for what this sponsorship will bring. ChuDat says:

"I'm very honored to be playing for ROOT Gaming. With their help and support, I'll be able to do some great things in Smash. I look forward to learning and growing with ROOT and I can't wait to start representing them!"

Be sure to support ChuDat by following him on Twitter, as well as checking out his Twitch stream and his YouTube channel.

Comments

Why is Melee Hell not mentionned? They sponsored Chudat and financed his trip during EVO 2015 and he placed 7th.

Whether people like Melee Hell or not, it's undeniable that Chudat wouldn't have participated to EVO without them.

Last edited:
Now, ChuDat has joined ROOT Gaming! ROOT Gaming are known for their presence in eSports such as Starcraft 2, Dota 2, and Hearthstone. Both ROOT Gaming and ChuDat are excited for what this sponsorship will bring. ChuDat says:
You mean known for losing every TI qualifier in Dota 2.

Top Bottom