• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here

Rules:

#1 EVE IS QUEEN!

Real Ground Rules:

#1: THE GLOBAL RULES STILL APPLY HERE.

This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.

#2: Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.

#3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

#4: This thread can/will be locked at any time.

#5: Sudai loves butthole.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thank you Sudai!

I asked Sudai to make this thread, because I miss the ROB boards, but I don't really feel like chiming in on matchup stuff or the other srs bzns since I don't play vBrawl anymore.

On a side note, I've been using a lot of ROB in Brawl+. He's top tier in that game for sure.

But I won't talk about B+ if that turns people off.

Sooo, how are things?

Sudai

Stuff here
Practice? With ROB?? You obviously don't know how to get good with him. ROB players only get better when their hearts are broken. It's a truefact. This was proven early in brawl.. I guess you just need more heartbreak, son.

Kips

Smash Ace
You are already breaking my heart </3. The lack of a ROB guide to reread as much as a Jehovah's Witness rereads the bible is totally breaking my heart too.

UNBREAK MY HEART (Sudai), SAY YOU LOVE ME AGAINNNN

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah it was a proven fact early in Brawl's career. Just get a gf, and get her to dump you. Your game will improve tenfold.

Only applies to robots of course.

Eeeev-ah!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, since we're on the topic of robot movies, I hope you all go see Terminator this weekend.

Wall-E = pre-broken-hearted ROB
Terminator = post-broken-hearted ROB

Eve dumped him and he ENDED THE ****ING HUMAN RACE!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I have a Ph.D

pretty huge ****

LMFAOFMALFASMFLAMF LOLLLLLLLLLLL

XFDDDDDDDDDD

LOMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFFFFFFFFFFFL

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So, I'm finally gonna get to a tournament this weekend after not being at one since December. I'll place, my entire crew is going, which is 4 of us, which isn't too big but we're all from the same school and we're all homies. In fact, one of them walks among us.

Sudai: I think ROB would be more of an ultimate frisbee kind of person. While he has great throwing abilities, he has aim too.

Sudai

Stuff here
Exactly. If the meat bags can't handle a laser to the chest, they don't deserve to live. I know I've survived a few lasers to the chest. (Granted they were only laser pointers..but still!)

Oh yeah~ I edited the OP a little bit.. I like it better now.

FEARedound

Smash Cadet
cool a social thread.

i dont have to get in trouble for talking casually >___<

and xatchat sorta failed :\

TEECO

Smash Ace
ipitydafu, I really was thinking about picking up Samus up too, she's nasty. I suck with her atm, but thats what practice is for. I have a feeling she's gonna rise the brawl tier list in the future.

TEECO

Smash Ace
I use some MK, but I'm trying to drop him for Snake.

MK = Lame
Correct.

Im sick of MK. Not because hes broken, but because he's so overused.

Snake on the other hand, is awesome as long as the only thing that come out of him aren't tilts and grenades. So much technical crap to him, I love it. I like him almost as much as ROB.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Practice? With ROB?? You obviously don't know how to get good with him. ROB players only get better when their hearts are broken. It's a truefact. This was proven early in brawl.. I guess you just need more heartbreak, son.
Then why am I not better than M2K? :(

Top Bottom