• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bees!

Smash Ace
So I'm back. And I main ROB again forever in Brawl I guess. None of the high tier characters worked for me in the past 6 months then going back to ROB I place higher and beat people that I lost to with high tier stuff. Guess in Brawl I will main ROB forever.

EDIT: It also should be noted that I had a lot more fun with ROB now than I did before and more fun with him than any of the other characters I tried.

Last edited:
That was a very funny post to me for some reason and I want to reply with a humourous and fitting image but I don't have one :c

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You guys can speak for yourselves, I'm looking forward to trying Smash4 Rob SO hard right about now.

I can't wait much longer gaiz...

but yeah, keep chilling in here!

Last edited:
I feel ROB is probably gonna be worse in Smash 4 because of the ledge nerf and the lack of any news if glidetossing is still a thing.

But we are the true ROB boards, accept no substitutes

Last edited:
Hah man I am not gonna lie, I really love all the wonky new animations ROB has gotten! My favourite definitely has to be the FSmash charging animation. And to be honest I spoke too soon. Smash 4 ROB most definitely won't play like Brawl ROB, so there are probably going to be ways to make our beloved robo work. I was just being a debbie downer.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
His gyro has received a giant buff all around, which is good, according to various sources, ROB is decent-to-good now, which is great to hear. may main him in the new game yet!

...I know I'm not playing Ike, he's so bad now ;_;

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Why not all? :p

I mean, most people have like 50 characters in their sigs right now too, even I have 5 of them I'll be looking into (two of those are definites).

So, just try them all out, and you'll stick with the ones you like the most. :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I can't lie, I'm not good at picking characters either, I wanna play pacman, shulk, sonic, rob, (ike and ganon too but they're both ****), dark pit, and so much more. I cant deciiiiiide

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Playing all is what keeps me from improving tho, I gotta pick one and stick to them for as long as possible.
I can't lie, I'm not good at picking characters either, I wanna play pacman, shulk, sonic, rob, (ike and ganon too but they're both ****), dark pit, and so much more. I cant deciiiiiide
Well, what I mean is not that you should play them all, but that you should test them all out and see which one has the moves and playstyle you like the most, then pick the one you liked most. If you get stuck on two, flip a coin for your main and keep the other for your secondary.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm actually just going to play them all, figure out whos the best, and main that one. I'm not going to be messing around with no bad characters this time around. I want to actually win things for once lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Agreed. from what I'm looking at, Almost everyone is at a decent level, the only characters I look at and think 'this one's bad' is Ike, Ganon, Megaman, Zelda and G&W

Mega Man has really min-maxed MUs because of how extreme his move set is. Its not really balanced at all. Nearly every attack is a projectile and nearly every attack either has insane knockback or pushes you back about as much as a light breeze. He'll probably have good MUs against slow heavy characters and horrid ones with faster ones and ones that can easily deal with projectiles (read: Villager), with very little in between.

Last edited:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
It pains me with how much diff rob is in the new game. Makes me not want to compete >.<
I'm on my first hiatus since I began competing in 2008.

ROB is probably better in Smash 4 tho.

RIP in peace best ROB board
I wish.

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm dropping Rob in this, gone straight over the Sonic instead. he's so much better at a base level. I just won the UK biggest smash4 tournament to date with sonic. not dropping a single set. I wanna be a top player this game and rob won't take me there. sorry gaiz Q.Q

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
We are all still ROBs at heart. We'll forever be the original ROBro's, no matter what paths we choose. For in us, our mechanical bodies still whir true.

And I'm always gonna be the Pika to keep you guys charged. :)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I've been awesome. Still trying to get through college, particularly math. I have a job with a small company that's just starting up so I'm hoping for something big. I'm actually decent at Smash 4 and can't wait for ORAS to drop. :)

Also, I've got two kitties now X3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm like a frightened pup when I enter a R.O.B. boards via a different game (especially Smash 4). Ugh. Just not the same. Please, all of you, migrate there.

Sincerely,
beepo

Delete your System32 folder (just do a search for it on your computer). That happens sometimes but clearing out System32 always does the trick for me.

Don't do that.
If that doesn't work, try running a large magnet over your hard drive. It really clears things out, like Ex-Lax for your computer, minus the mess!
I can finally look at my infractions again so i got to this page and man you ****ers really had it out for my computer :mad:

Top Bottom