• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
JCaes I got the music hack workinggggggg

my wii sounds swag now!!!!

Now I just have to find a japanese brsar so I can finally hear Jigglypuff in all her Purin glory.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good **** detta!

It was kinda weird/awesome at FC. I was walking around and at least a quarter of the Project M setups had my music playing, because that's just how many people were using my music pack.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It does because I've been the most active livestreamer of Project M, and I've gone to a lot of effort to make it easy for people to get my music if they want it. But it still surprised me to see all these people I've never met before using my music haha.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Speaking of project m. J, i used rob for a bit in friendlies and i'm confused, how do i play rob now? He has mobility!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, you can always ask them for their opinions on your performance and see what you can do to improve. There's no shame in getting feedback, so as long as said feedback is constructive.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well guys, now on the coach to frane for a tournament, wish me luck...even if its highly unlikely that Ill use rob at any point lol

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So last week was awesome fun. Was at an anime convention all weekend running the Video games area. Spent waaaaay too much moneys though, worth it imo.

Also I did my first cosplay as Chie from p4.

Its funny at these events because everyone thinks you're so amazing at smash, but I'm really not at all xD. (Compared to swf anyway) Still feels awesome getting praise though :D (although I probably dont deserve it really lul)

So now its back to work, and driving lessons.... Wooo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh wow, thats a really good chie.
except your turtleneck is a little too turtle lol. you look like you're being strangled XD

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The Chaos you can select as an opponent in quick battles. So normal Chaos.

By "dumbest", I mean one of his HP attacks, which he only really uses when it'll kill you, sucks you towards him instantaneously (even if you're in the middle of an attack), is single hit and thus can't be Assist Broken out of, and can't be cancelled by other attacks smashing through him.
I also mean every one of his Bravery attacks is basically an instant Brave Break.
I also mean all his attacks have enough priority to cause Jecht to stumble when he blocks with Jecht Block.
I also mean he can practically just spam one of his HP attacks until it hits you because there are so many individual hits that you can't attack him in the middle of it without getting caught.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
By "dumbest", I mean one of his HP attacks, which he only really uses when it'll kill you, sucks you towards him instantaneously (even if you're in the middle of an attack), is single hit and thus can't be Assist Broken out of, and can't be cancelled by other attacks smashing through him.
Dodge away from it. It requires some quick timing, but it doesn't need to be precise.
I also mean every one of his Bravery attacks is basically an instant Brave Break.
What level is Chaos? Also, you may need to change your equipment to better your defenses. Also, some of his Brave Attacks can be blocked.
I also mean all his attacks have enough priority to cause Jecht to stumble when he blocks with Jecht Block.
Try to dodge his HP Attacks instead of Jecht Blocking. His Brave Attacks can be normal or Jecht Blocked, with the exception for his dive kick and his fire pillar. I think his fireballs also cause stagger, but they're almost never a threat.
I also mean he can practically just spam one of his HP attacks until it hits you because there are so many individual hits that you can't attack him in the middle of it without getting caught.
Condemn: As stated before, it requires some quick timing, but dodge away from it.
Scarlet Rain: Make sure you're in the air to avoid the explosion on the ground. The volley of fireballs can all be blocked, so spam that block button. The final, larger fireball is what deals the HP damage, so dodge when he launches it.
Divine Punishment: For this, you need to stand perfectly still, so that you're not hit by the surrounding fire plumes. After about 3 seconds, dodge the small explosion that occurs where the player will be, and you should be able to avoid the fire pillar he fires downward. If you're playing Garland, the fire plumes will be more difficult to avoid, even when standing still due to Garland's larger size. If playing Feral Chaos, this move is impossible to avoid, as Feral Chaos is the largest character model in the game.
Soul of Oblivion: Simply dash toward him and hit him out of it. It takes a long time for him to charge up the move to launch it, so you have more than enough time. Should he be far near the top of the stage, you can avoid its reach by staying at the bottom of the stage instead.
Demonsdance: Each time he strikes, he teleports to strike again. Each strike deals HP damage. Each strike can be dodged. Should you get hit by a strike, the hitstun is just short enough to give you a chance to dodge the next strike.

Hope this helps a bit.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like it would be ridiculously easier if I still had all my gear from the original Dissidia. I mostly play Cloud, Jecht and Lightning, although I put the most work into Cloud back in Dissidia.

With all my old accessories on Cloud, I'd be able to fill up my EX Gauge in like 6 hits then stay in EX Mode for the entire rest of the battle. I have to get some drops from Chaos to get stuff like AttractOrb again though. >_>
Even worse is that almost every good accessory now has a huge drawback. Like, if I wanted to use my Cloud set from Dissidia, I wouldn't be able to use assists at all because basically every accessory I'd put on him makes it take longer for assists to charge, makes them weaker, etc.

The main issue I keep having with Condemn is that he uses it right as I start swinging at him as Cloud, so it's impossible for me to dodge it and the hit just goes right through him. Similar story with Jecht.

When I'm fighting Chaos with Cloud, he's at lvl 100 since I don't bother changing the level, and since my Jecht is only like 45 right now, he's around there. I don't really want to bother trying to beat him with Lightning (iirc my Lightning is around mid-70s, level-wise).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
oh wow, thats a really good chie.
except your turtleneck is a little too turtle lol. you look like you're being strangled XD
Yeah the jacket was a little bit big for me :<. But it still worked out okay I guess. the tags around my neck probably didnt help either, I forgot to take em off for the photo lol.

Disidia is a broken game. lol. Its pretty good though :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I wish I got the reference. Persona 4 is one of those games I've always wanted to play but never gotten the opportunity since I've never owned or had access to a PS2. Shadow of the Colossus definitely tops the list though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone ever team with a ZSS? Does ROB have any neat gimmicks with her?

I feel like the two would work very well with each other, I just dunno if there's anything "special"

Teaming with Salem tomorrow

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I used to play the hidenseek tf2 so much. I would run into trees and hide inside them, the could never find me! Until I got like.. a bus, so I just went into the most obvious place and stood still.

But now I play nothing but League of Legends.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I went to a tournament in france

I was free like you wouldnt believe, i played nintenpro and he wrecked me. But I had a mini-epiphany during the event and i think i can get over my current improvement wall using this fact

Nintenpro

Smash Apprentice
I was free like you wouldnt believe, i played nintenpro and he wrecked me.
I often play against Blubo so I know my Ike MU very well.
Nice meeting you, even if we couldn't really talk because of my english =/

Top Bottom