• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
missed a gazillion pages...

E tier? lol wtf I've been away longer than I thought. How close are we to entering low tier tournaments?

I knew that picture of dull in latex with his monster camcorder was coming before I even saw it again, but the toga reference made me think of some picture of jcaesar, possibly from a Halloween edition of Chu's biweekly tournaments (2nd place in the costume contest?)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
First place biznitch!

I did a Google image search for "jcaesar halloween biweekly" and on the 2nd page there are 2 pictures of Dull, and one of them is NSFW ;)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
but women can't have erections!!!

unless it's dull, then it's ok
My amazingness is single-handedly tearing down the concept of gender.

that just leads to deeper, more confusing questions
And it (my amazingness) forces one to search deep within themselves... ever deeper... so deep they begin to question their own existence and rationality... but it is the questioning of that that affirms their realization of life.

What happen this thread?
Dull_Razer just happened. HAB you just lost control of your thread.
I am an event. A happening. A force of nature that can not be denied.

I lol'd.

that was amazing
inb4that'swhatshessaid(ifthecoolkidsarestilldoingthatthesedays)

i fapped

i cried
That's pretty much the response I like getting the most.

I did a Google image search for "jcaesar halloween biweekly" and on the 2nd page there are 2 pictures of Dull, and one of them is NSFW ;)
;)

God I love this thread.
ily<3

;)
10Dull_traps
Can't barrel roll your way outta this one, either. Dull>Bridget? Maybeh?

man jcaes you're like legendary. google gives me search suggestions like jcaesar 007, jcaesar brawl+, jcaesar stream, etc.

and I... have nothing :c

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hello fellow roberts I need to get some inspiration and confidence about my main again. Any suggestions? Also its been a while how are you guys doing?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmm bees, that depends on what your goal is.
if your goal is to be the best, then staying as a solo-ROB main isn't really a good plan
if your goal is to be the best ROB, then you're pretty much already there, so you can move on to peach or something next if you're tired of him
etc

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
if your goal is to be the best, then staying as a solo-ROB main isn't really a good plan
if your goal is to be the best ROB, then you're pretty much already there, so you can move on to peach or something next if you're tired of him
etc
Stingers: Become best ROB, switch to Peach. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
etc
Sorry I don't play Peach...I beat Peach ;)
Also I main peach in Minus. She is more fun in that game.
Seriously though I don't see how Peach is better than ROB.
Maybe I should go across the U.S. and beat all of the Peach mains.
If I do that would that mean that ROB>Peach? Or just that I know the MU? idk. Also Kirby is really fun too. He handles my D3 business while ROB takes care of the ICs. I love both characters and kind of feel as though I can main both.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Sorry I don't play Peach...I beat Peach ;)
Also I main peach in Minus. She is more fun in that game.
Seriously though I don't see how Peach is better than ROB.
Maybe I should go across the U.S. and beat all of the Peach mains.
If I do that would that mean that ROB>Peach? Or just that I know the MU? idk. Also Kirby is really fun too. He handles my D3 business while ROB takes care of the ICs. I love both characters and kind of feel as though I can main both.
Don't you just play Meno though? Beach is a completely different character than Peach.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I have also played Peachkid and Moumantai. Also have watched other Peaches and while Meno doesn't play like other peach mains due to his bsticking and slide pulling thingy. Peachkid does play a pretty standard peach from what I experienced

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hello fellow roberts I need to get some inspiration and confidence about my main again. Any suggestions? Also its been a while how are you guys doing?
Read this thread. You will be inspired beyond your wildest dreams.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158122

Also it has been a while, glad to see you posting again! We just recently got revived from our almost half year deadpool.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Extended version:

It's all thanks to Sudai, Leisha, HAB, fu, stingers, Zwarm, and JCz who still posted here during the deadpool, then thanks to Indigo asking how to revive this thread which spurred me to suggest Dull which caused JCz to call him out thus creating a massive explosion in activity and people to come back and Dull to bring about certain mental image memories and...

Wait, where was this going again?

Top Bottom