• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I just posted some vids in the critique thread. Any ROBs who are really good at the MK MU *cough cough Chibo. and anyone else I could use some help in some areas. particularly with tilts

8Bitman

Smash Master
*Comes back to R.O.B social*

Have any of you guys found any really interesting R.O.B stuffz lately?

I haven't seen anything new and worth trying in like 4 or 5 months.

Also I can't help you with the MK MU because the only MK I fight is Seibrik... If there is ever any other MK I always beat them.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lawl, it is bad that i cant see the change?
won an event today btw, ike and r.o.b...mainly ike but rob won against the mk's for me XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, the _ just turns into a space bar to me XD
and thanks. it was pretty low standard, but you should see what i wore while playing, i had my vision obscured lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
lawl, it is bad that i cant see the change?
won an event today btw, ike and r.o.b...mainly ike but rob won against the mk's for me XD
Congrats on winning, and Zwarm ninja'd me :D
And omg g~p :O Epic costume

No more _ between Sapphire and Dragon, lol. Congrats on winning!

And yay Saph!
Thanks! ^.^ So happy now~ ~ ~

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Maybe toasty (namesearch pleeeeease) can expand since he's about the only person other than me and a girl in Mexico who's really played ROB:M recently.
LOL <3<3<3
I accidentally retired from Smash LOL

I'll come back eventually, but I haven't even SEEN a GC controller in MONTHS.

Just decided to improve my life [working 65 hours a week, running, doing MMA stuff, learning bboy/shuffling, getting back into acting/writing] and when my day ends I realize: oh snap. Smash never even happened. *shrugs*

So yeah I guess it's just not a part of my life at the moment. I also don't go to the boards at ALL anymore.

Just came to say I miss my brobots :(

I was watching the Zenith livestream yesterday and became nostalgic haha.

OH btw...I'm not attaching my real name to this for several reasons but while I don't care for Twitter, I had this awesome idea and I couldn't just NOT go with it. I hope y'all understand, and enjoy :)
http://twitter.com/#!/TheRealApu
The life and times of a convenience store owner.

<3

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
:O toasty!!!!!!!

It's understandable Smash isn't a part of your life atm :/ But you get that store going and get it going damn good! You know, so we can visit and help you have a free buttered toast special. :)

Also I'm following that. Now.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
LOL <3<3<3
I accidentally retired from Smash LOL

I'll come back eventually, but I haven't even SEEN a GC controller in MONTHS.

Just decided to improve my life [working 65 hours a week, running, doing MMA stuff, learning bboy/shuffling, getting back into acting/writing] and when my day ends I realize: oh snap. Smash never even happened. *shrugs*

So yeah I guess it's just not a part of my life at the moment. I also don't go to the boards at ALL anymore.

Just came to say I miss my brobots :(

I was watching the Zenith livestream yesterday and became nostalgic haha.

OH btw...I'm not attaching my real name to this for several reasons but while I don't care for Twitter, I had this awesome idea and I couldn't just NOT go with it. I hope y'all understand, and enjoy :)
http://twitter.com/#!/TheRealApu
The life and times of a convenience store owner.

<3
toastyyyyy! I know real life keeps you plenty busy but come around more often <3

I was hoping there was an off-chance I'd see you at Zenith. Maybe the next Apex?

I money matched Kage (in Project M of course). That dude is sooooo good. I dunno how he ***** so hard in Melee with that character.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
whoa, ROB's really fast :O Looks like you guys have come a long way since the Mombo Combo. Also, as much of a bias as there may be against him, is MK even in this game? I've never seen a Project M video with MK in it, so who's doing the play testing?

On an unrelated note, does anyone know where I might be able to get a free version of Solidworks (if I'm allowed to ask this)? The student version is cheaper but I don't really want to shell out a lot if I don't have to

Top Bottom