• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Lada

Smash Apprentice
The saddest thing about this thread is that scrubby Chub-sempee thinks he is the best R.O.B. ever. I could kick his @$$ anyday

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Why do people make combo videos out of things mediocre players were doing a year ago? <.<
There's a pretty low threshold for what's considered "impressive" in Brawl.

Christ guys, I can watch and appreciate a good match of smash and be thoughtful and learn from it. One could compare M2k vs Brood or Ally vs Trela to smash "lit" of sorts. But sometimes you don't want to read lit. You want to read some smutty trash romance from the walmart dollar shelf that overuses the words"pulsing" and "member." That's what watching a spike-heavy "combo" video does for me.

Why so srs.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
Christ guys, I can watch and appreciate a good match of smash and be thoughtful and learn from it. One could compare M2k vs Brood or Ally vs Trela to smash "lit" of sorts. But sometimes you don't want to read lit. You want to read some smutty trash romance from the walmart dollar shelf that overuses the words"pulsing" and "member." That's what watching a spike-heavy "combo" video does for me.

Why so srs.

huh:confused:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to be fair i honestly feel like i can deal with mk relatively well. but i cant-however-do anything to zero suit spamus

Sudai

Stuff here
Xyro's Spamus ****ed me up for like, the first 3min I ever fought it. Once you learn to Powershield ZAir and her projectiles, there's nothing she can do though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the samus needs to move fairly unpredictably with the zair, otherwise you honestly can just powershield everything

Judo777

Smash Master
Mister Eric is the best ROB just sayin lol. He'll beep the beep out of you!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Gas prices man. If I have less than 1/8th of a tank I can't fill my truck up all the way, because at the gas station I normally go to the pumps cut off automatically at $75, even for a credit card.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's a little over $3.60 at the moment. But I commute over 100 miles per day, and I only get 15 miles per gallon, so it adds up.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

+ converted to all EV = no gas bill :awesome:

Of course, you guys adore trucks, so oh well :/ I think you can convert a truck to a plug in/EV but it probably has to be a hybrid first. Something like the '09 Chevy Silverado hybrid. Prob gets more mileage either way, though.

Top Bottom