• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Birthday Biweekly 1/27 Results

chillindude829

Smash Master
Singles
1: Mew2King
2: Azen
3: G-Reg
4: Tope
5: Kaiser
5: Chillin
7: Kirbstir
7: Chu
9: Cactuar
9: Doll
9: Meep
9: Fonz
13: Inui
13: Blues
13: CK
13: EE
17: Mikeman
17: Sensei
17: Cyrain
17: Frozen
17: Chozen1
17: Korn
17: Aero
17: Dr.O
25: Btree
25: Nurok
25: Shinku
25: YO
25: Isra
25: Boss
25: Em
25: Zero
33: Hat
33: Tin
33: JK
33: Nelo
33: thesage
33: resindevil
33: Fob
33: Nacker
33: Rei
33: DaShizzX
33: Ernesto
33: Zepz
33: Drew
33: Tak$
33: Kiwi
33: KC
33: 5% Tax

Teams
1. Mew2King+Chu
2. Azen+Raftbuilder/Plank
3. Husband+Wife
4. Kirbstir+G-Reg
5. Kaiser+Chillin
5. Doll+Cactuar

aho43

Smash Lord
good **** @ baltimore peeps for coming all the way down to VA, and good **** everyone else too.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
MikeMan beat the crap outta me Captain v. Samus. I feel bad on the inside now...

Aho - Well no one can say Baltimore doesn't try to make it out of state. First Chu's, next C3. =D

EE - TVisu lol

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I suck at doubles, wish I could've stayed for singles. Esp. Low tier doubles and singles.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Good **** everyone. All of my characters but my Fox and Sheik were playing like ****...

@Bowsertree: *pound* Very smart samus you got there, kept me on my toes at all time, and beat me. I like that missle punish.

@Sage: ehh, Ness is too hard to team with. for teams, I advise working on peach.

@G-Reg: yeah yeah, go ahead and take everyone's money lol. For once I didn't have to play you :O.

@EE: Your sig is too good. It was nice meeting you in the garage. It was fun.

@Azen: God ****, that missle was too perfect. saved Plank too. Jeez, that was soo lucky, but good job on getting 2nd with Plank. *pound*

@Plank: See above, good ****. *pound*

@Inui: Ur gay *pound*

Though I must say this...

Doll sucks against Bowser. Your peach got ***** by Tope's xD. Too funny, he even pulled off D-throw and paused xD. Too funny. WE NEED to do another Peach peach team :p.

@Cactuar: *pound* nice **** with your Marth. I liked it a lot. CACTUAR COMBO!!

Sorry I had to leave so suddenly, I had to forfeit my match in the losers bracket. It was my fault.

Oh, and to everyone... BRING A DS. While you are waiting, it's much more fun to get one out and start playing. People were like "WTF ur playing Meteos!? I shoulda brought mine." Or that one time where everyone in the room was playing bomberman, mainly teaming up against the computers lol.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Chu used Pikachu in winners vs G-Reg and lost, and I used Marth and Sheik vs Tope and lost. Chu and I then met in our 2nd loser's bracket match, where we played a really close Fox vs ICs set, and I won 2-1, leaving Chu in 7th. Then Azen beat me 2-1 in Fox dittos, and I ended 5th.

I'll post brackets as soon as I figure out how to on Tio

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
No way, are you serious? That's awesome, Well frst I played violin since I was 4 or 5 until I was like 9 or something then switched to cello, so about 5 or 6 going on 7 years

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I did absolutely horrible. -_- squander ftl. Good stuff to the people who did well and they know who I'm talking about.

Next time I'm placing top 10... <_<

Greg, we need more matches man.
Aho, I need to play you man, I'm suffering from withdrawl.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
are you any good, seed? what are some concertos you know for the cello
i've been playing since i was 9, but on and off so you're probably much better than me. awesome though =)

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
I agree that is pretty cool, instruments=crazy smash potential.
I know the Haydn C major concerto, and am working on some beethoven sonatas and the lalo concerto.

K.c. cloud- at least you didn't squander going to the tournament ;_;

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shostakovich 1st cello concerto & saint saens concerto in a minor are my favorites, hands down. they're too freakin goooooooood~

Top Bottom