• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Biweekly Results 3/1/08 - Melee and Brawl

chillindude829

Smash Master
Brawl Singles - 30 entrants
1. Azen (Ike)
2. M2K (Dedede/Marth)
3. Vidjo (Lucas/Rob/others)
4. Chillin (Zero Suit Samus)
5. Dac (Wolf)
5. Cactuar (Marth)

Brawl Teams - 16 teams
1. Azen/Chillin (Ike+ZSS)
2. M2K/Vidjo (Marth/Dedede+Lucas)
3. Cactuar/Eggm (Marth+Pikachu)

Melee Singles - 19 entrants
1. M2K
2. Azen
3. Vidjo
4. Cactuar
5. Chu
5. Chinesah

Melee Teams - 13 teams
1. M2K + Vidjo
2. Azen + Chu
3. Raftbuilder + Jman

Good **** everyone. Azen beat M2K in winner's finals of Melee, finals weren't played but Azen gave the win to M2K. Azen completely swept the Brawl tournament, including beating M2K's Dedede/Marth 3-0. This is probably one of the last Melee tournies in MD/VA, as well as the first big Brawl tourney in the area.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
tooo bad i had ot leave early but nooooo johnns good stuff to everyone in brawl i did play melee too and had some fun friendlies !

HAT

Smash Ace
lol **** brawl.

this was a lot of fun. thanks chu for letting us stay the night and helping me find appropriate cups ..

i'd just like to point out that my bracket in melee singles was..

1st. bye
2nd chinesah
1st in losers- bye
2nd in losers- bye
3rd in losers- either bye or chillin

**** ya'll. i want a better last melee bracket ever.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Hell yeah good sh*t everyone. Great match, Chillin.

Lol, when me, Vidjo, and Droly were driving back, one of our tires blew out (after we already had a different tire pop). It sucked so bad. Actually, Vidjo's not back home yet. We money matched to see if the car would break down again... I may lose a dollar.

Anyway, thanks for letting us stay at your place, Chu. Some good sh*t the whole weekend. Can't wait to come down again.

~Dac

Vist

Smash Champion
yo chu thanks for hosting man. wish i coulda stayed for more than just teams but it was tight nonetheless.

slikvik- fun stuff in teams mang. my bad for getting gimped so much in those melee matches XD.

It was cool seeing everyone again and playing with everyone i did. I'll see you guys in brawl

/lazy shoutout

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm coming to the next tourn!!!! Teams will me won by Ether and myself! /glares@m2k

BTW: Vist's Naruto/TeamAmerica sig is the best **** I've ever seen

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
slikvik- fun stuff in teams mang. my bad for getting gimped so much in those melee matches XD.
its all good. melee is cheap glitchy wavedashy game where stuff like that happens

I'm coming to the next tourn!!!! Teams will me won by Ether and myself! /glares@m2k
teams will be won by azen and whoever he teams with...sorry

edit: chillin full results?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks Chu for letting Baltimore stay the night, and for hosting this thing.

Boss - **** your one pun, I had like thirty five that same halfhour. Get at my Bowser lol.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
i can so see azen dominate brawl completely for a year or two easily
glad to see there are brawl tournaments so soon
would love to see vids

Top Bottom