• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrom guides?

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Hi all,

I want to pick Chrom up as a secondary and was wondering if there are any good guides for good ways to play him out there. Could any of you point me in the right direction?

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
There isn't much out there yet.

But before making another post you could have looked at the other threads right here on this page and found this https://smashboards.com/threads/knight-exalt-chrom-ssb5-combo-and-tech-sharing-thread.465409/
Thanks for the link and the reminder, it can be all too easy for me to fall into the trap of looking at only the first few threads and forgetting about the search function before creating a new thread. I will strive to be more diligent about doing my legwork in the future before creating a new thread.

Top Bottom