• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christian Bale is a Douche Bag

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1072]Christian Bale is a Douche Bag[/drupal]

Ok, we all remember the little incident that happened after the dark knight, but it seems that Christian Bale can't stop begging for anger management. Here is a link to the latest development in an incident that happened over the summer during the filming of Terminator: Salvation. Apparently the DP walked in frame during a shot and Bale blew up at him, dropping f-bombs left and right and telling the DP that he will never work again.

Admittedly... the DP was a ****ing idiot to actually do that in the first place, but does this warrant that type of behavior. No. Not in the least. And I don't care at all about Bale's excuses, blah blah blah it was a stressful day, the scene required exceptional concentration between him and Bryce Dallas Howard. I'm pretty sure that most days on a film shoot are stressful and you should be concentrating in every scene. If you're not that makes you a ****ty actor... oh wait. Maybe if Christian Bale put as much effort into a performance as he does chewing out this guy then he would actually be worth watching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to start a blog lately, and just found this option here. I figure why not give it a shot.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I saw this on the news. He's an ******* and acting like this really isn't going to help his reputation. Hopefully people will recognize this and avoid him.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why, but the audio clip released a lot of my pint up stress. I really want to say that to some idiots. I can't believe that I am actually taking his side.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why, but the audio clip released a lot of my pint up stress. I really want to say that to some idiots. I can't believe that I am actually taking his side.
I think we all feel like that sometimes, but there is a huge difference between feeling that way and actually doing it. Plus if you take his other allegation into account, the one against his mother, then it makes it a little scary.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

No, Christian Bale is awesome. He's also British, so he's awesome. So what if he's hot headed and rude, at least he's not some worthless, talentless Hollywood drug addict like most of them.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
No, Christian Bale is awesome. He's also British, so he's awesome. So what if he's hot headed and rude, at least he's not some worthless, talentless Hollywood drug addict like most of them.
Eh, Bale seems to me to be like a Keanu Reeves. He plays the same character every time/can't emote to save his own life. American Psycho, Batman, The Prestige... whoo the list goes on.

And being British doesn't make you automatically awesome. I can't believe I'm actually referencing this but: Amy Winehouse.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Eh, Bale seems to me to be like a Keanu Reeves. He plays the same character every time/can't emote to save his own life. American Psycho, Batman, The Prestige... whoo the list goes on.

And being British doesn't make you automatically awesome. I can't believe I'm actually referencing this but: Amy Winehouse.
Wino is not British. She gave that up with all her Soul music and drug taking.

Have you seen The Machinist? Christian Bale put a lot of dedication into that role, like all of his acting roles.

Besides, most actors are overrated, just live with it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The DP walked in Bale's field of view, not the camera's.

He was just angry, I guess.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Christian Bale is the Tom Cruise of the states. Sure, he can act, but no on cares.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ehh.

If he can act he can act. If he's a bit of a ****, he's a bit of a ****. I wouldn't kiss the guy, but at least he's entertaining to watch.

CriticalDesign

Smash Rookie
*Shrug*, it's not like anyone's perfect. I'm sure we've all snapped before. We can't just hold something like this against him because he's an actor.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
But... but he's a celebrity! They must be perfect and good and everything we will ever aspire to be, and as such we it is our DUTY to watch them and criticise them at all times for even the most miniscule and insignificant actions.

Top Bottom