• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Singing for Paradise Chorus Kids for Smash

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Boy its been a while. ('m gonna post this piece in various other RH threads, sorry) Hope is at an all time low and I'm not like super hopeful but... we can't give up completely can we? I mean Arms was "presumed dead" and then... yeah. There are 2 ways to look at its inclusion, one of which hurts us, but one helps. It's inclusion right after Byleth makes me very much think we'll get at least 1 more first party fighter, quite possibly 2 maybe even 3 (especially since its been ages since anything leaked for smash, though I can't see less then at least 2 third party fighters) but if Arms was added purely for promotion then... we might be a bit screwed. Yes Megamix was only 2 years before Arms but... Arms is on the switch is the big deal to me. However... Arms has another aspect. In interviews Sakurai said Arms was considered for the base roster but didn't make the cut due to timing. As for DLC he said the Arms team requested it. Revisiting old ideas... requests... must I say more? Requests might not be as obvious but if Tsunku is asking us to make our voices heard for a new Rhythm Heaven then... he'd ask... right? Not to mention he literally retweeted a Rhythm Heaven in Smash animation right before asking one of those times. Honestly, when I actually sit down and think about everything... it seems very much plausible... but that optimism quickly fades. There's plenty against it of course, I won't talk about that here since I'm sure you all are aware. All we can do is hope. Lastly I'd like to make a double plug of sorts. While I do not own this account entirely, the owner (Jomspoons, the guy who made the Karate Joe thread) gave me tweetdeck access a while ago. The account kinda died but I've decided to revive it, check it out maybe? https://twitter.com/RH4Smash you may notice the most recent retweet is from my personal. RH in smash history documentary maybe? It'd likely be at least 25 minutes, frankly could be an hour but I'll try to be reasonable. Keep your rhythm up!
If you wanna do something talking about RH in Smash, there was this recently that got a bit speculative about it:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
If you wanna do something talking about RH in Smash, there was this recently that got a bit speculative about it:
well thats not every character ever considered

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Whats the most recurring theory for how they would control? The whole 3 in 1 I mean, can go in a variety of ways.

I personally see a semi-Ice climbers style where the other two join further in combos and specials

Last edited:
Top Bottom