• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose one character in smash that fits each description the most: Cool/Troll/Obnoxious/Cute/Boring/Clumsy/Sexy

Peridorito

Smash Journeyman
Cool: :ultgreninja: It's a ninja frog that wears it's tongue like a scarf. You can't get any cooler than that.

Troll: :ultkingdedede: K. Rool trailer.

Obnoxious: :ultdiddy: His side and down specials are both incredibly annoying.

Cute: :ulttoonlink: No particular reason, I just think he's the cutest.

Boring: :ultmiifighters: They're just generic avatars.

Clumsy: :ultluigi: Self-explanatory.

Sexy: :ultrichter: No particular reason either.

Dan

Smash Lord
Cool - Cloud
Troll - Bayo (cause she definitely didn't win the ballot) or Corrin (cause he was just a walking advertisement for Fates); I don't know which to hate more
Obnoxious - probably Wario because he blew up the world with a fart
Cute - Luma/ Duck Hunt duck
Boring - ROB
Clumsy - Weegee
Sexy - Honestly, if I could bang any Smash character it would probably be Wii Fit Trainer because of that bod.

Last edited:

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Cool-:ultrichter:
Troll-:ultvillager:
Obnoxious-:ultdaisy:
Cute-:ultpichu:
Sexy-:ultzss:
Boring - :ultwiifittrainer:
Clumsy-:ultlucas:

Last edited:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Cool::ultsnake:
Troll::ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious::ultsonic:
Cute::ultzelda:
Boring: :ultchrom:
Clumsy: :ultluigi:
Sexy: :4corrinf:

Last edited:

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Any icons after the first one are runner ups.

Cool-:ultike::ultfalcon::ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter:
Troll-:ultganondorf::ultkrool::ultkingdedede:
Obnoxious (In terms of fighting them)-:ultbayonetta::ultsonic::ultpacman:

Cute- Isabelle:ultpichu::ultkirby:
Boring-:ultolimar::ultrob::ultdoc: (Still like them though)
Clumsy-:ultluigi::ultlucas::ultkingdedede:
Sexy- :ultwiifittrainer::ultzss::ultlucina:

Dan

Smash Lord
lol, your boring is my cool and vice versa; one of the things I hated about Smash Wii U was 17 of the 21 :surprised: newcomers were human/humanoid.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks WFT is sexy.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
cool: :ultridley:, :ultwolf:, and :ultdarksamus:

troll: :ultwiifittrainer: and :ultgnw: and :ultpacman:

obnoxious: :ultyoshi: and :ultdaisy:

cute: Isabelle and :ultpichu: and :ultinkling:

boring: :ultrob:, :ultdoc:, :ultwiifittrainer:, :ultcloud:, :ultryu:, :ultmiifighters: (basically 85% of Wii U/3DS newcomers)

Sexy: :ultkrool:

Clumsy: :ultluigi: and :ultlittlemac:

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Cool-:ultkingdedede: ("He don't scare me none!")

Troll-:ultpacman: (Wasn't expecting for him to make it in)

Obnoxious-:ultdaisy: (Got in Smash over Waluigi when she was in one Mario game and that's it)

Cute-:ultkirby: (POYO!, 10/10 Godly tier my main)

Boring-:ultcorrinf:(Everyone hates Male Corrin)

Clumsy-:ultluigi:(So excited for Luigi's Mansion 3)

Sexy-:ultbayonetta: (Don't have nothing to say)

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My choices

Cool: :ultbowser: (my smash main, with tons of lethal attacks, what else could I say) Followers are :ultmetaknight::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultmario::ultwolf::ultmewtwo::ultsamus:, just as examples
Troll: :ultpiranha: (no one expected the Piranha Plant invasion) Followers are :ultduckhunt::ultkingdedede: (in King K.Rool Trailer) and :ultwario:
Obnoxious: no one (for troubles in fighting, then it's :ultganondorf:, with his OP sword)
Cute: :ultkirby: (very cute). Others include :ultisabelle::ultpichu::ultjigglypuff::ultpikachu::ultyoshi::ultinkling::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina:, amoung others
Boring: why?
Clumsy: :ultkingdedede: (he trips for one of his attacks) followers include anyone slipping on a banana peel (or tripping in spirit battles)
Sexy: :ultzss:(in addition to being a powerful fighter). Honorable mentions include :ultpalutena::ultrosalina::ultpeach::ultdaisy:, but that is all I have to say for this thread.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Cool: :ultwolf: or :ultjoker:. Runners up are :ultridley::ultfalcon::ultrichter: and :ultsnake:.
Troll: :ultduckhunt:.
Obnoxious: :ultbowserjr:. Like a bratty kid obnoxious.
Cute: :ultyoshi: :ultisabelle:or:ultpichu:. Don't really need to explain these ones. Runners up include :ultkirby::ultzelda::ultpikachu:
Boring: :ultcloud:. Probably because he is the only human character that I don't understand.
Clumsy: :ultluigi:. I remember in Brawl, but he randomly tripped twice as much as all the other characters. Runners up include :ultlucas:.
Sexy: :ultwiifittrainer: Don't judge me. I find fit girls sexy, plus she has that encouraging attitude. Runners up include :ultbayonetta::ultdaisy::ultpalutena: and :ultzss:.

AlexOviedo

Smash Rookie
Cool: :ultken:

Troll: :ultduckhunt:

Obnoxious: :ultkrool:

Cute: :ultzelda:

Boring: :ultolimar:, :ultness:, :ultpichu:, :ultlucario:, :ultrosalina:, :ultlucina: and :ultkingdedede:

Clumsy: :ultyoshi:

Sexy (and Cool): :ultzss: and :ultbayonetta:

I know it said only one but I had to :p

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Coolest: :ultmetaknight: (Come at me!)
Trolliest: :ultwario: (He KO's people by farting)
Most Obnoxious: :ultsonic: (They had to change his taunts to make him less obnoxious)
Cutest: :ulticeclimbers: ( The team work really sells it)
Most Booooring: :ultcloud:( I know I'm going to get a lot flak for this but for he's just emo Ike)
Top Klutz: :ultvillager: (I mean he can't even dash attack without falling on his face)
Sexiest: :ultshulk:and :ultzss:(Thought it would better to have man and woman placed as sexiest.)

Coolest: :ultroy2:
Trolliest: :ultlemmy:
Most Obnoxious: :ultiggy:
Cutest: :ultwendy:
Most Booooring: :ultlarry:
Top Klutz: :ultmorton:
Sexiest: :ultludwig:

Last edited:

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
Cool- :ultfalcon: (being mid tier only made him more stylish)

Trolliest- :ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter: (Mii's in general)

Obnoxious- :ultsnake: (I'm sorry Snake fanboys)

Cutest- :ultpikachu::ultpichu:(Cutest thunder rodents)

Boring- :ultsimon::ultrichter: (Pretty Obvious neutral traps and easy to gimp recovery)

Clumsy- :ultdiddy:(Can trip over his own banana's)

Sexiest- :ultcorrinf:(Also an argument for the cutest)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Cool :ultike:
Troll :ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious :ultshulk:
Cute :ultrosalina:/:ultzelda:
Boring :ultcorrin:
Clumsy :ultluigi:
Sexy: I’m not going to answer this so I’m done

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
ooooh interesting thread! my turn :D

cool - :ultfalco: (his victory poses and taunts already makes him cool, period >.>)

Troll - :ultzelda: (at least with my experiences as her :p)

obnoxious - :ultfalcon: (Falcon this Falcon that..PLZ SHUT UP!)

Cute - :ulttoonlink: (hes silly, dorky, adorable, but a precious cinnamon roll..anyone who enjoys harming him is heartless! D:< )

Boring - :ultwiifittrainer: (not sorry..shes just such a boring character x.x)

Clumsy - :ultpit: (is the first 1 who comes to mind xD)

Sexy - i just can't decide.. i guess i need to have this 1 blank cause there are multiple characters who fit in this category....

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Cool - :ultfalcon: He is like a superhero that children look up to, men would want to be, and Women would want.

Troll -:ultkingdedede: Just his crouching animation shows how much of a troll this guy is.

Obnoxious -:ultincineroar: The most punchable face in the entire game.

Cute - :ultkirby: Yoshi is a close second, but Kirby is just the definition of KAWAII!

Boring - :ultdoc: Seriously, I don’t get the hype for this character. He is a boring version of Mario, who I already don’t find very interesting to watch.

Clumsy - :ultlucas: He is shy, scared, and makes many more mistakes than Ness. He even has a taunt where he falls. However, just because he is clumsy, doesn’t mean you should underestimate him.

Sexy - :ultzss::ultpalutena: Can I pick two for this category? I toggle back in forth between these two lovely ladies. Zero Suit Samus for her awesome attitude, tomboy attributes and skills in battle and Palutena for her beauty, fun personality and voice. Their very different, but both equally attractive for different reasons.

D

Deleted member

Cool - :ultmetaknight:

Troll - :ultpiranha:

Obnoxious - :ultsonic:

Cute - :ultkirby:

Boring - No one

Clumsy - :ultluigi:

Sexy - No one

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Cool:ultness::ultlucas:(me being a Mother nerd)
Troll:ultpiranha: (for obvious reasons)
Obnoxious:ultcloud: (the only character I truly despise to fight, at least in Ultimate)
Cute:ultpokemontrainerf:(don't judge me)
Boring:ultpacman:(the sad part is I main this guy)
Clumsy:ultluigi:(...he's just a weirdo in Smash)
Sexy:ultdaisy:(I like her a lot)

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Cool - :ultike: The buffest boy.

Troll - :ultwendy: The salt queen.

Obnoxious - :ultdiddy: The pleasestopexistingyoustupidmonkey character.

Cute - :ultisabelle: The ultimate doggo.

Clumsy - :ulttoonlink: The little green dude who's trying his best

Sexy - (Can i just put Alucard here ? He's in the game so that counts, right ?... You know what ? I don't even care, Alucard is the sexiest.)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Cool:
:ultcloud: This isn't 1999 anymore. It's alright to like FF7 again. Also he cuts through spirit battles like butter, it's fun to equip a deliberately overpowered team and treat the game like a beat-em-up.
:ultike: Similar reasons. He's just plain fun and high-feedback.

Troll:
:ultpiranha: Not even talking about the circumstances of its inclusion. Every move it has just screams "I'm trying to mess with you".

Obnoxious:
:ultwario: Even after 14 years, I'm still not a fan of the waft.
:ultpit: Generally fine, but "I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REEEEAD" got old fast.

Cute:
:ultyoshi: Personal bias here, they've always been my favorite fictional species.
:ultduckhunt: I don't care what everyone else says, he's silly and lovable and a good boy and I actually want to see him appear again in other games.

Boring:
:ultdk: Not even a fan of him in his own series.

Clumsy:
:ultgnw: Pocketed him in past games, but now he just doesn't feel right. Especially with the new F-air. I just cannot get used to it.
:ultolimar: I've just never been able to get a handle on him. I feel like Alph should've been his Lucina, with a simplified version of his moveset, rather than an alternate costume.

Sexy:
:ultfox: While I used to bash Melee—something I now deeply regret—I stayed warmed up to Fox specifically because... well, he's hot. And part of the reason I'm bi. And he got somewhat of an adorkable charm on top of that in later games.
:ultmewtwo: Attracted to them both male and female—I know it doesn't have a gender in the games, you don't need to point that out.

Most Booooring: :ultcloud:( I know I'm going to get a lot flak for this but for he's just emo Ike)
I'm not disagreeing, but blame the old fanbase for that. He was kind of a goofball in the original game, but turn-of-the-millennium fans kept portraying him as a stoic edgelord so much that Square changed his canon personality to fit. As someone who actually likes the games, it's annoying how they changed him.
Compare.
Cloud in FF7 said:
:ultcloud: <(All right, everyone. Let's mosey.
Cloud in Dissidia said:
:4cloud: <(I don't want to keep getting swept up in pointless battles.

Last edited:

GhostM

Phantom
Cool: :ultsnake: I think he’s a unique character in my opinion.

Troll: :ultwario: Wario is known for being a troll character, especially with his taunts and neutrals such as neutral special and forward special.

Obnoxious: :ultsonic:Runs away all of the time, annoying move set.

Cute: :ultpichu: Just look at its face, it’s small and adorable.

Boring: :ultyounglink: Another link with the same move set. I don’t hate the character, but he never really appealed to me.

Clumsy: :ultluigi: Weird jump height, slides too much, and just floaty.

Sexy: :ultfalcon: No explanation is needed. Definitely not a biased Captain Falcon main or anything ;)

Fun: :ultgnw: He’s another unique character that I like to play from time to time. His move set has been buffed significantly from Melee, and it’s always satisfying to hit a nasty combo into a 9 as the finishing touch.

Last edited:

Yoshi_smash

Smash Apprentice
Cool/Cute/Sexy (basically every positive trait): :ultyoshi:
I agree with Zinith about Yoshi, i.e. "Yoshi is cool / cute / sexy (basically every positive trait)" :ultyoshi: (what Zinith said)

So altogether, this is what I think:

Cool: :ultyoshi: :ultpikachu: (Yoshi and Pikachu)

Troll: :ultduckhunt: :ultwario: (Duck Hunt and Wario)

Obnoxious: :ultvillager: :ultlittlemac: (Villager and Little Mac)

Cute: :ultyoshi: :ultpikachu: (Yoshi and Pikachu)

Boring: :ultcloud: :ultlucina: (Cloud and Lucina)

Clumsy: :ultpiranha: :ultluigi: (Piranha Plant and Luigi)

Sexy: :ultyoshi: :ultcharizard: (Yoshi and Charizard)

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Cool - :ultdarkpit: (Dark Pit just has this air of coolness, having a badass lone wolf attitude and a lot of smug, yet admirable confidence. Plus he follows Viridi now so his coolness is now x2.)
Also shout-out to ALL the Fire Emblem characters:
:ultmarth: :ultlucina: :ultroy: :ultchrom: :ultike: :ultrobin: :ultcorrin: :ultbyleth:
Everyone rags on them but if you've played a single Fire Emblem game, you know they're all badasses. Corrin especially since LOOK AT HIS MOVESET! HE TURNS INTO A DRAGON

Troll - :ultisabelle: (The cheerful, happy animations just sell it. She’s like the canine incarnation of Steve Urkel saying “Did I do thaaaaat?”)

Obnoxious – :ultkingdedede: (Generally normal, but the lying-down memes got old fast.)

Cute - :ultpyra: (She’s super wholesome and nice. Ribbon Girl may not be in this game, but with Pyra I’ll take what I can get.)

Boring - :ultvillager: (Okay, I was being too hard on Mythra when I made this post at first. I've played as her a little and I actually find her cool now. Villager is here because he lacks the charm of his original counterpart (like the puns!), and the taunts...ugh. I barely touch him since I've got Isabelle.)

Clumsy - :ultlucas: (Poor kid falls on his ass in one of his taunts.)

Sexy - :ultsephiroth: (Shirtless alt. Daaaayum)

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
All the Corrin hate makes me sad. :(

Haha jk mostly. But really, I've seen Fire Emblem Fates playthroughs and he's honestly pretty likable, and he's honestly got a fun moveset in Smash. I recommend trying Fates for yourself.

Just know that Corrin was also a pretty big runner-up for Cool and Cute for me as well. ...And Troll...:troll:

Top Bottom