• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose one character in smash that fits each description the most: Cool/Troll/Obnoxious/Cute/Boring/Clumsy/Sexy

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wow, I don't even find him interesting but people really do find Doc boring.
Well I mean he IS Mario in a lab coat

And do doctors nowadays even wear that circle thing on their foreheads anymore...?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Mario on his own is a pretty boring character honestly...Now take away his fire and give him a Doctor's coat and....well there you have it

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well I mean he IS Mario in a lab coat

And do doctors nowadays even wear that circle thing on their foreheads anymore...?
Well, I like how he acts like an old man, it's cute. Actually, I find him more interesting than regular Mario in Smash, not that I don't get why people don't.

And isn't he like thirty years old?

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Well, I like how he acts like an old man, it's cute. Actually, I find him more interesting than regular Mario in Smash, not that I don't get why people don't.

And isn't he like thirty years old?
He has the worst taunt in the game. They all look more like idle then actually taunting. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't sound different then regular mario in any way.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Cool :ultdiddy:
Troll :ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious :ultsonic:
Cute :ultpichu:
Boring :ultdaisy:
Clumsy :ultluigi:
Sexy :ultkrool:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Cool-Snake
Troll-Wii Fit Trainer
Obnoxious-Mr. G&W
Cute-Lucina
Boring-Ness
Sexy-ZS Samus
Clumsy-Villager

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cool: :ultchrom: (Chrom's the bomb) (Runners Up are :ultmarth: and :ultlittlemac:)
Troll: :ultkingdedede: (We all saw the K. Rool trailer)
Obnoxious: :ultsonic: (Worst character to fight. End me.)
Cute: :ulticeclimbers: (They're adorable, just listen to their voices)
Boring: :ultdoc:Take:ultyounglink:Your:ultzss:Pick:ultsheik:
Clumsy: :ultolimar: (Whoops, accidentally drove into an asteroid)
Sexy: None are really my type, but if I had to pick, :ultlucina:

That was fun.

hposter

Smash Apprentice
Cool- :ultfalco:
Troll- :ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious- :ultpikachu:
Cute- :ultolimar:
Boring- eh all of the characters on the smash roster are fairly interesting
Clumsy- :ultluigi:
Sexy- :ultkingdedede:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Their lost :p

Cool - :ultdoc: (It's Mario as a DOCTOR, how is that not cool?)

Troll - :ulticeclimbers: (Nana can be a real stinker.)

Obnoxious - :ultcorrin: (There are more options in life then just Side-B.)

Cute - :ultkirby: (Kind of a give away.)

Clumsy - :ultwario: (If his role in spin offs weren't a good enough reason, just look at his platforming adventures.)

Sexy - :ultmiifighters: (I don't why, they just are.)

Boring - *No one*

Last edited:

Shade Vortex

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShadeVortex
3DS FC
3179-6062-5596
Cool-:ultcloud: FF7 has always been my favorite FF game from a spectacle point of view (gameplay/story wise, my fave is 4), and Cloud's basically the whole reason I think the game is any good outside of nostalgia.
Troll-:ultvillager: I don't even have to explain this one.
Obnoxious-:ultmiifighters: Because of the absurd **** you could do with them using customs.
Cute-:ultkirby: Dat "Hiiii!" taunt, enough said.
Boring-:ultolimar: Can't stand to play as him or against him.
Sexy-:ultzelda: AlttP Zelda was always my favorite design.
Clumsy-:ultdiddy: He can trip on his own bananas, can't he?

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Cool: :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultryu::ultike:(Headbands = cool)
Troll: :ultwario: ( W A H A H A H A )
Obnoxious: :ultpit:/ :ultdarkpit: (The definition of obnoxious to me. They just get on my nerves)
Cute: :ultduckhunt:(Who doesn't like dogs? Plus he's got his little bird friend!)
Boring: :ultgreninja:(Always forget this guy's even there)
Clumsy: :ultness:/:ultlucas:(Their up-special sometimes leads to their downfall)
Sexy: :4robinf: (An odd choice I know, but I think she's quite cute. Guess I have a thing for white hair)

Last edited:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Cool: :ultwolf: Eyepatch, sweet moves, refuses to let Starfox do that.
Cute: :ultpichu: Self-explanatory.
Clumsy: :ultluigi: Being quirky and unpredictable is part of his charm, and he's a klutz.
Troll: :ultgnw: Lv9 Judge and Oil Panic. And Bacon.
Sexy: :ultzss: Even with the nerfs in Ultimate, she's still bae.
Boring: :ultsonic: Spindashspindashspindashspindashspindashgottagofastspindashbackthrowspindash.
Obnoxious: :ultbayonetta: Even outside the stigmas, I think she's incredibly annoying at all times, even when she's not Witch Timing and building ladders to the stars.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Cool: :ultkirby: He does cool stuff all the time.
Troll: :ultpikachu:pi-ka-CHUUU. pi-ka-CHUUU. pi-ka-CHUUU.
Obnoxious: :ultsonic:He spams spinning mixups all the time, saying "Come at me." And when we do approach, he lets us have it.
Cute: Don't know the meaning of the word, sorry.
Boring: :ultchrom:Well, he's a man, with a sword. And hair...and eyes...and a nose...and...
Clumsy: :ultvillager:He's not used to fighting like everyone else.
Sexy: :ultpalutena:How did nobody else put her for this?

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Cool: :ultkirby: He does cool stuff all the time.
Troll: :ultpikachu:pi-ka-CHUUU. pi-ka-CHUUU. pi-ka-CHUUU.
Obnoxious: :ultsonic:He spams spinning mixups all the time, saying "Come at me." And when we do approach, he lets us have it.
Cute: Don't know the meaning of the word, sorry.
Boring: :ultchrom:Well, he's a man, with a sword. And hair...and eyes...and a nose...and...
Clumsy: :ultvillager:He's not used to fighting like everyone else.
Sexy: :ultpalutena:How did nobody else put her for this?
Palu falls more under the "beauty" archetype than the Sexy one. Only her pole dance taunt hints at sexy. ZSS is literally curves in a skin tight suit, and you can put her in basically her underwear. So yeah, it's pretty clear her and Bayo were supposed to be true fanservice characters.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Their lost :p

Cool - :ultdoc: (It's Mario as a DOCTOR, how is that not cool?)

Troll - :ulticeclimbers: (Nana can be a real stinker.)

Obnoxious - :ultcorrin: (There are more options in life then just Side-B.)

Cute - :ultkirby: (Kind of a give away.)

Clumsy - :ultwario: (If his role in spin offs weren't a good enough reason, just look at his platforming adventures.)

Sexy - :ultmiifighters: (I don't why, they just are.)

Boring - *No one*
You sir, I like you.

and know it's piling up on Chrom time. Leave the poor guy alone, he suffered enough.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Cool: :ultdarksamus: One of the coolest Nintendo characters of all time, in my humble opinion.
Troll: :ultkingdedede: Where were you the day that Dedede trolled the world?
Obnoxious: :ultcorrin: Put in the game before the game was even released in other regions, and then the game apparently wasn't very good anyways.
Cute: :ultpichu: It gets a cute little scarf for its alt costumes! And goggles!
Boring: :ultdarkpit: Just alt-colored Pit with a generic attitude.
Clumsy: :ultjigglypuff: Many of her moves make her vulnerable.
Sexy: :ultrob: So much so that he saved the video game industry.

JazzaDawg

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1178-2246-1598
Switch FC
2923 8939 4091
Cool-:ultsnake:
Troll-:ultwario:
Obnoxious-:ultlink:
Cute-:ultkirby:
Boring-:ultcorrin:
Clumsy-:ultluigi:
Sexy-:ultbayonetta:

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Everyone that puts Chrom in their boring slot will catch these hands on For Glory

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Cool -:ultgreninja: - Water ninja frog! Also cool he managed to end up as top dog that gen of the starters going against the fire fox.
HM - :ultolimar: - He legit survives in the wilderness with giant monsters by taming local plants.

Troll - :ultvillager: - Ahahaha, I'm innocent and not dropping and smacking you on purpose.
HM - :ultzelda: - Let me crouch spam online and hope a Link or Marth player teams with me and roleplays as my husband. It works 9/10 times.

Obnoxious - :ultmetaknight: - Never forget Brawl.
HM - :ultbayonetta: - I heard she was 4's Metaknight. Don't need to hear or see it myself.

Cute - :ultpeach: - She's adorable.
HM -:squirtle: - D'awwwww.

Boring - :ultrob: - Does literally nothing for me.
HM - :ultlucina: - Genderbend Marth. The end.

Clumsy - :ultmarth: - Silly boy has had his move set stolen 3 times now.
HM -:ultjigglypuff: - She could blow herself up with her shield, that's pretty extreme.

Sexy - :ultrichter: - Wow, who's Simon?
HM -:ultchrom: - Alright, we don't need Marth, Lucina, or Roy. Let's keep this handsome guy around instead. :ultike: could be this pick, but they put his weaker state as his default. Manly Ike is better.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
You going by the Super Mario World Cartoon version?
Nah, it's more that I see the character in a more silly/comical light. This category seemed closest to a slapstick vibe that I'd see him right at home in.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Cool - :ultgreninja:
Troll - :ultkrool:
Obnoxious - :ultridley:
Cute - none
Boring - :ultolimar:
Clumsy - :ultdaisy:
Sexy - none

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Cool - :ultbayonetta: (she has four guns. FOUR. GODDAMN. GUNS.)
Runner-up - :ultganondorf:

Troll - :ultwario: (I don't know why I feel like he'd be a troll)
Runner-up - :ultduckhunt:

Obnoxious - :ultsonic: (Sonic is obnoxious: he has obnoxious taunts, obnoxious voice, obnoxious moveset)
Runner-up - :ultduckhunt:

Cute - :ultkirby: (oh, he's just a little boy in a world of goddesses, demon kings and space dragons)
Runner-up - :ultpichu:

Boring - :ultrob: (nothing to say)
Runner-up - :ultrobin

Clumsy - :ultkingdedede: (his dash attack itself makes him a clumsy character)
Runner-up - :ultpichu:

Sexy - :ultpalutena: (I find her the sexiest and the most beautiful character in the game)
Runner-up - :ultzss:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
They're in spoilers boxes because I am kind of interested to see if you guys can guess them before seeing them. Some aren't who you think they will be.
:ultdarksamus:
At first, I heard of this character and thought it was going to next main edge lords pick up. After seeing her in the trailer though, she is cool as hell. I thought it was going to be Snake, but between her attack animations, idle animation, and even the music she is accompanied by makes her look awesome.
:ultfalco:
His Spot Dodge is more irritating than most actual taunts. When a Falco does this after I die, I get very salty sometimes.
:ultdaisy:
This video about sums this opinion up.
:ultjigglypuff:
Can't deny that Jigglypuff is the cutest being in all of Smash. Is that what led to her tier list downfall in Smash Brawl?
:ultmiifighters:
Seriously? This character alone encourages players to make their own fighters and discourages Nintendo from putting them in. Plus, they're all so bad that they're laughable no matter who they're representing.
:ultluigi:
He has been living in his brother's shadow for so long. He can't keep staying there. Plus, even more clumsiness is demonstrated in his move set.
:ultcorrin: (Female Corrin Only)
Don't judge.

Unless it's a Mr. Game and Watch pun.

If that's it, then I'm fine with it.
Second List
Third List

Last edited:

link Г

Smash Rookie
Cool:
SS+-Tier:

S-Tier: :4wario2::4dk::4falcon:
A-Tier: :4diddy:
B-Tier: :luigimelee::mariomelee::snake:
C-Tier: :linkmelee::ultkingdedede::ultkrool:
Troll: :4wario2:
Obnoxious: :ultcorrin::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultdarkpit::ultcloud:
Cute: :dkmelee::kirbymelee::ultinkling:
Boring: :ultcorrin::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultrobin:ultroy::ultchrom::ultcloud:
Clumsy: :luigimelee:
Sexy: same as the cool ones

I know we were supposed to pick one for each category.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
MalachitJR MalachitJR , might I request you add "Fun" into your list?

:ultdarksamus:
Cool
Dark Samus has an air of coolness, hovering swiftly and behaving non-chalantly as she attacks.

:ultjigglypuff:
Troll
Jigglypuff is most definitely a troll. Its ability to approach and then retreat, or utilize air-dodging to lure you in, only to attempt to land Rest on you can be rather frustrating. You may find yourself doing the chasing.

:ultsonic:
Obnoxious
This arrogant 15-year-old is definitely good at one thing, and that's running. Running away, that is. His telegraphed neutral special and cookie cutter visuals for just about every move he has is equally flat out lazy. Why, if I could place him in another spot, it'd be under "Boring"!

:ultzelda:
Cute
I've never been a fan of Zelda's appearance, and at a certain angle in SSB4 during the victory screen, she came off looking somewhat like Kristen Stewart. I guess this is what happens when you take a character's appearance from a polygonal game and try to update her into a more realistic appearance. Yet, in SSBU, Zelda is by far the cutest, and for that, she deserves this spot.

:ultbayonetta:
Boring
Not much has to be said here.

:ultluigi:
Clumsy
Lack of traction, weird jump height and floatiness, I think Luigi is the clumsiest of them all. Lucas would be second, but that's for another time, I suppose.

:ultdaisy:
Sexy
What? Surprised I didn't choose Zero Suit Samus? I grew up with the series. It's kind of hard to see Samus that way. Besides, if I went with her, I would have chosen Samus instead and joked about how sexy the armor was. Anyway, Peach can appear attractive, but I think most Mario fans prefer Daisy over Peach. Just because she's a brunette doesn't mean she can't have fun. In fact, she seems to be the liveliest of the two.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Cool :ultsamus: She's wearing a cool armored suit, has an arm cannon that shoots lasers and missiles, and she can turn into a ball. Has anybody ever questioned why she turns into a ball? I know why they make her do it, but that's just so weird.
Troll :ultjigglypuff: She's the master of baiting. Okay, maybe not, but she tricks you into thinking it's safe to attack and all she does is pull back. Then if she gets you off stage, you're pretty much done for unless you have a great recovery.
Obnoxious :4link: Bombs, boomerang, arrows, and the most annoying thing of all, his quick grab that either leads into up smash, up tilt, or if you try to dodge both, another grab. I'm so glad he's being restricted to one bomb and no ranged grab in Ultimate.
Cute :ultness:
Just look at his face. I sometimes laugh when I see him in that victory pose.
Boring
:ultsonic: I can't really stand his running away.
Clumsy :ultluigi: He slides when he stops running, his dash attack makes him look like he's about to trip, and one of his victory poses has him look like he's falling over like a board.
Sexy :ultfalcon: Do I really have to explain?
Fun :ultmario: I enjoy using him from time to time. He's actually pretty fun to use.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
@ everyone putting Captain Falcon as their “Sexy” choice: y’all have great taste :cool:

As for my new “Fun choice” uhhhh...
:ultinkling: ? I found Splatoon lots of fun at least, can’t wait to get a Switch and Splatoon 2

Kingshadow3

Smash Cadet
Cool: :ultshulk: Monado Boi.
Troll: :ultridley: Pure evil entity that won't stay dead.
Obnoxious: :ultlittlemac:Annoying Super Armor.
Cute: :ultkirby: KAWAII INCARNATE!
Boring: :ultyounglink: Just another Link
Clumsy: :ultlucas:That up taunt.
Sexy: :ultbayonetta: It's Bayonetta. What do you expect?

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Cool: :ultsonic: at least 90s cool. Diddy is runner up.
Troll: :ultduckhunt:The original gaming troll.
Obnoxious: :ultpalutena: probably the most obnoxious individual in Smash...until Viridi gets added anyway.
Cute: :ultyoshi: Pretty damn adorable between Yarn Yoshi and the way he babysits Mario in his games. Pichu is a close second for me.
Boring: :ultmarth: The problem with everyone being a clone of you with a twist or unique flavour is you come off as the dull norm.
Clumsy: :ultpichu:Hurts itself with it's own attacks. Luigi is a runner up.
Sexy: :ultpeach: 11/10, would let use me as a meatshield for 17 years.

Top Bottom