• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose one character in smash that fits each description the most: Cool/Troll/Obnoxious/Cute/Boring/Clumsy/Sexy

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Only one character tops them all. Let me know which one you guys think fits each category.
Here's mine:
COOL- Dark Samus
I love how dark samus floats. I see myself using her alot more then regular samus.
TROLL- Duck Hunt
There is alot of troll characters in smash, but personally I think duck hunt is the trolliest. Combined with his annoying range, derpy face, and silly taunts it just makes you wanna punch his face lol.
OBNOXIOUS- Daisy
If Daisy is going to sound like her usual loud and peppy self like she did in recent games she's appeared in, then we can guarantee she's going be the most obnoxious character in smash, which I'm hopeful for.

CUTE- Pichu
This is a no brainer to me. Everything about pichu is adorable. His stance, his taunts, him being the smallest character. I love how he's more confident in ultimate then in melee.
BORING- Olimar
oh god....everything about olimar is just lame lol. No one I know personally ever plays olimar. He doesn't talk either or make any sound for that matter. He is the manliest character in smash I'll give him that.

CLUMSY: Luigi
This one is also a no brainer, especially with that performance of "bravery" Luigi demonstrated in Simon's trailer.

SEXY: R.O.B
DON'T DENY IT

Last edited:

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Cool :ultmarth:
Troll :ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious :ultdaisy:
Cute :ultkirby:
Boring :ultcloud:
Clumsy :ultvillager: (one of his attacks involve him tripping and dropping a pot)
Sexy :ultwario: err I mean :ultbayonetta:

Enchess

Smash Lord
Cool :ultsamus:
Troll :ultkrool:
Obnoxious :ultduckhunt:
Cute :ultzelda:
Boring :ultdarkpit:
Clumsy :ultbowser:
Sexy :ultridley:
I have actual reasons for these, but not gonna bother giving them haha

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Cool :ultinkling:
Troll :ultwario: (there are no trolls on the Smash Bros roster, although I could picture Wario sitting under a bridge and demanding money from people)
Obnoxious :ultpit:
Cute :ivysaur:
Boring :ultcloud::ultpalutena::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom:
Clumsy :ultkingdedede:
Sexy :ultkrool:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Cool - :ultridley: - Just being in is enough. But that impale special?
Troll - :ultkingdedede: - You did see K. Rool's trailer, right?
Obnoxious - :ultdarkpit: - Okay, I'm biased, but I've made him my scapegoat for everything wrong with 4.
Cute - :squirtle: - I am SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM BACK! LOOK AT HIM!
Boring - :ultrob: - I've never been super excited about him, and after two games...I'm still not.
Clumsy - :ultpichu: - Self-damage on most attacks?
Sexy - :ultrichter: - I have to admit...Richter looks GOOD.

Last edited:
Cool :ultsheik: (because ninja)
Troll :ultwario: (because motorcycle)
Obnoxious :ultcorrin: (because i can't seem to predict her hitboxes... )
Cute :ultpichu:(because)
Boring :ultmario: (because he's been everywhere since forever)
Clumsy :ultvillager: (because dash attack)
Sexy :ultsnake: (not the same with his butt nerf but still)

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Cool :ultsheik: (because ninja)
Troll :ultwario: (because motorcycle)
Obnoxious :ultcorrin: (because i can't seem to predict her hitboxes... )
Cute :ultpichu:(because)
Boring :ultmario: (because he's been everywhere since forever)
Clumsy :ultvillager: (because dash attack)
Sexy :ultsnake: (not the same with his butt nerf but still)
His bubblebutt is what made him sexy...oh well

Chumble Spuzz

Smash Rookie
Cool::ultmetaknight: he is edgy borb
Troll::ultwario: that's pretty much his whole thing
Obnoxious::ultbayonetta: plz nerf this b****
Cute::ultkirby: obviously
Boring::ultmarth: he's just a hecking anime with a pointy stick
Clumsy::ultkingdedede: his dash attack is just a faceplant
Sexy::ultfalcon: nipple shirt

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cool/Cute - :ultpit: - Let's just say I still love his bow turning into two blades which help with coolness in my eyes, as well as his looks. For cuteness, well, he's all around, but much of it is about his handsome face, and him being very expressive contributes, such as his blush from s4, which likely has returned.
For those who've seen Pit's victory pose where he jumps and says "Victory!" and see his precious smile, that's pure cuteness.

(Sorry this was old and of poor quality; tumblr limitations, but look at that adorable moment and smile. Imagine what other expressions he'll have in Ultimate!)

Troll - :ultwario: The bike, taunts, and some of his moves.
Obnoxious - :ultbayonetta::ultsonic: - Bayo's style and moveset annoys me, still think she'll be a huge threat even with the nerfs, and Sonic was pretty much meant to be obnoxious with his speed and personality. There's actually other characters I'd put in here, but those two stand out to me.
Boring - Can't choose between :ultlucina::ultcloud:
Clumsy - Cant choose between :ultluigi::ultvillager:
Sexy - :ultzss: - Eh, seems pretty typical of an answer.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Cool :ultbayonetta::ultwolf::ultmewtwo::ultzelda::ultzss::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultdoc::ultmetaknight::ultpokemontrainer:
Troll :ultvillager::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultdaisy::ultpacman::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultwario::ultduckhunt:
Obnoxious :ultyounglink::ultsheik::ultlucina:
Cute :ultwolf::ultfox::ultyoshi::ultjigglypuff::ultlucas::ultshulk::ulttoonlink:
Boring :ultdarkpit::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultcorrin:
Clumsy :ultdk::ultbowserjr::ultbowser::ultpichu::ultgnw:
Sexy :ultroy::ultrichter::ultsimon::ultike::ultsheik::ultwiifittrainer::ultcloud::ultpit::ultryu::ultpalutena::ultlittlemac::ultlink:

EDIT: I now realize it say one each.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Cool- :ultsamus: I mean, come on, look at my mains. did you really think it'd be anyone else?
Troll- :ulttoonlink: If you ever see me pick this character in Smash 4, you know ****'s about to get campier then a 60's batman marathon.
Obnoxious- :ultpokemontrainer: jUST EVOLVE YOUR SQUIRTLE AND IVYSAUR ALREADY, GOSH DARN IT
Cute- I can't decide.
Boring- :ultryu:
Clumsy- :ultcloud: Cloud himself isn't clumsy; how he was represented in smash 4 was. someone clearly had butterfingers while at the driver's seat.
Sexy- I can't decide.

Last edited:
Cool- :ultsamus: I mean, come on, look at my mains. did you really think it'd be anyone else?
G-Tier: :ultsamus:
A-Tier: :ultlink::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultsnake::ultzss:
B-Tier: :ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultinkling::ultkirby::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultroy::ultdarksamus::ultshulk::ultsonic:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultluigi::ultgnw::ultness::ultpacman::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultsheik::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer:
D-Tier: :ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultlucas::ultmario::ultolimar::ultpokemontrainer::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultwario:

Troll- :ulttoonlink: I am become spammer, the destroyer of other people's fun
XD-Tier: :ulttoonlink:
A-Tier: :ultjigglypuff::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultpit::ultpikachu::ultlink::ultsamus:
B-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultdiddy::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ultgreninja::ultkirby::ultluigi::ultmario::ultness::ultolimar::ultrosalina::ultsheik::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
C-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultfalco::ulticeclimbers::ultkingdedede::ultlucas::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultrob::ultrobin:ultsnake::ultzss:
D-Tier: :ultfalcon::ultcorrin::ultdk::ultganondorf::ultike::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultroy::ultryu::ultshulk::ultwolf::ultyoshi:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultdk::ultryu::ultwolf:

Obnoxious- :ultpokemontrainer: jUST EVOLVE YOUR SQUIRTLE AND IVYSAUR ALREADY, GOSH DARN IT
NO-Tier: :ultpokemontrainer:
A-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultpalutena::ultrosalina::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda:
B-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultmario::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsonic:
C-Tier: :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
D-Tier: :ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmewtwo::ultness::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsnake::ultvillager:
E-Tier: :ultike::ultlink::ultmetaknight::ultzss:

Cute- :ultpichu: I want one. as a pet. now.
:3-Tier: :ultpichu:
A-Tier: :ultinkling::ultkirby::ultlucina::ultpikachu::ultrosalina::ultzelda:
B-Tier: :ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultluigi::ultness::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultduckhunt::ultgreninja::ultkingdedede::ultlucas::ultmario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultshulk::ultvillager::ultzss:
D-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultike::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsheik::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultwolf:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultganondorf::ultkrool::ultolimar::ultridley::ultryu::ultdarksamus::ultwario:

Boring- :ultchrom: An echo-fighter of a semi-clone. How original...
F-Tier: :ultchrom:
E-Tier: :ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultlittlemac::ultyoshi:
D-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmarth::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultroy::ultryu::ultsimon::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwolf:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultike::ultmario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultpit::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultsheik:
B-Tier: :ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultsonic::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
A-Tier: :ultcloud::ultinkling::ultmiifighters::ultdarksamus::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultzss:

Clumsy- :ultcloud: Cloud himself isn't clumsy; how he was represented in smash 4 was. someone clearly had butterfingers while at the driver's seat.
OOF-Tier: :ultcloud:
E-Tier: :ultcorrin::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsonic:
D-Tier: :ultganondorf::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultryu::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
C-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultness::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss:
B-Tier: :ultlink::ultinkling::ultridley::ultrobin:ultdarksamus::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultzelda:
A-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultmegaman::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:

Sexy- :ultdaisy: I'm just as surprised as you, tbh
XXX-Tier: :ultdaisy:
A-Tier: :ultpalutena::ultrosalina::4zelda::ultzss: (10/10 would def marry)
B-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultlucina::ultpeach::ultwiifittrainer: (They may not be perfection, I would very surprised if a woman like them was interested in me)
C-Tier: :4corrinf::4robinf::ultsamus::ultzelda: (Well, I wouldn't say no if she asked)
D-Tier: :ultfalcon::ultcloud::4corrin::ultike::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultmegaman::4robinm::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter: (no thanks, fam, but I'll take my compliments where I can get them)
E- Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlucario::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpikachu::ultridley::ultrob::ultdarksamus::ultsonic::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi: (that's disgusting, but i'll try not to kinkshame you)
Your tier lists are awesome... but in theory, it's cheating :p

Chumble Spuzz

Smash Rookie
G-Tier: :ultsamus:
A-Tier: :ultlink::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultsnake::ultzss:
B-Tier: :ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultinkling::ultkirby::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultroy::ultdarksamus::ultshulk::ultsonic:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultluigi::ultgnw::ultness::ultpacman::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultsheik::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer:
D-Tier: :ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultlucas::ultmario::ultolimar::ultpokemontrainer::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultwario:

Troll- :ulttoonlink: I am become spammer, the destroyer of other people's fun
XD-Tier: :ulttoonlink:
A-Tier: :ultjigglypuff::ultsonic::ultvillager::ultpit::ultpikachu::ultlink::ultsamus:
B-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultdiddy::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfox::ultgreninja::ultkirby::ultluigi::ultmario::ultness::ultolimar::ultrosalina::ultsheik::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
C-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultfalco::ulticeclimbers::ultkingdedede::ultlucas::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultrob::ultrobin:ultsnake::ultzss:
D-Tier: :ultfalcon::ultcorrin::ultdk::ultganondorf::ultike::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultroy::ultryu::ultshulk::ultwolf::ultyoshi:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultdk::ultryu::ultwolf:

NO-Tier: :ultpokemontrainer:
A-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultpalutena::ultrosalina::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda:
B-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultmario::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsonic:
C-Tier: :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
D-Tier: :ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmewtwo::ultness::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultsnake::ultvillager:
E-Tier: :ultike::ultlink::ultmetaknight::ultzss:

Cute- :ultpichu: I want one. as a pet. now.
:3-Tier: :ultpichu:
A-Tier: :ultinkling::ultkirby::ultlucina::ultpikachu::ultrosalina::ultzelda:
B-Tier: :ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultluigi::ultness::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultyounglink:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultduckhunt::ultgreninja::ultkingdedede::ultlucas::ultmario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultshulk::ultvillager::ultzss:
D-Tier: :ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultfox::ultike::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsheik::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultwolf:
E-Tier: :ultbowser::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultganondorf::ultkrool::ultolimar::ultridley::ultryu::ultdarksamus::ultwario:

Boring- :ultchrom: An echo-fighter of a semi-clone. How original...
F-Tier: :ultchrom:
E-Tier: :ultdk::ultfalco::ultfox::ultlittlemac::ultyoshi:
D-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmarth::ultgnw::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpichu::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultroy::ultryu::ultsimon::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwolf:
C-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultfalcon::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultike::ultmario::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultpit::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultsheik:
B-Tier: :ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultsonic::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink::ultzelda:
A-Tier: :ultcloud::ultinkling::ultmiifighters::ultdarksamus::ultshulk::ultsnake::ultzss:

OOF-Tier: :ultcloud:
E-Tier: :ultcorrin::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsonic:
D-Tier: :ultganondorf::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpokemontrainer::ultryu::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
C-Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultkirby::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultness::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpikachu::ultpit::ultrob::ultrosalina::ultsamus::ultsheik::ultwario::ultwolf::ultzss:
B-Tier: :ultlink::ultinkling::ultridley::ultrobin:ultdarksamus::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultyoshi::ultzelda:
A-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultmegaman::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:

Sexy- :ultdaisy: I'm just as surprised as you, tbh
XXX-Tier: :ultdaisy:
A-Tier: :ultpalutena::ultrosalina::4zelda::ultzss: (10/10 would def marry)
B-Tier: :ultbayonetta::ultlucina::ultpeach::ultwiifittrainer: (They may not be perfection, I would very surprised if a woman like them was interested in me)
C-Tier: :4corrinf::4robinf::ultsamus::ultzelda: (Well, I wouldn't say no if she asked)
D-Tier: :ultfalcon::ultcloud::4corrin::ultike::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmarth::ultmegaman::4robinm::ultroy::ultchrom::ultryu::ultsheik::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter: (no thanks, fam, but I'll take my compliments where I can get them)
E- Tier: :ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultlucario::ultmetaknight::ultgnw::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpikachu::ultridley::ultrob::ultdarksamus::ultsonic::ultwario::ultwolf::ultyoshi: (that's disgusting, but i'll try not to kinkshame you)
I'm sorry, did you just say that King Dedede wasn't sexy?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cool :ultlucas: - he's got psychic powers, can speak to animals and is friends with the obvious best Nintendo princess.
Troll :ultkrool: - this dude just steals some random monkey's bananas one day and hides on a pirate ship.
Obnoxious :ultrosalina: - glad Nintendo has stopped forcing her into random games as of late
Cute :ultgnw: - look at him! he's adorable!
Boring :ultsheik: - bleh.
Clumsy :ulttoonlink: - have you seen his taunts?
Sexy - I'm ace. (well, I have a really weird fetish if that counts, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Your tier lists are awesome... but in theory, it's cheating :p
Hence why the Tier Lists are in spoilers.

I'm sorry, did you just say that King Dedede wasn't sexy?
Not a fan of texan accents. Also, the whole "siccing eldritch horrors on Kirby on a routine basis" means he probably has terrible money management skills.

Dig the hat and coat, though. Maybe he could get me in touch with his tailor?

Chumble Spuzz

Smash Rookie
Hence why the Tier Lists are in spoilers.

Not a fan of texan accents. Also, the whole "siccing eldritch horrors on Kirby on a routine basis" means he probably has terrible money management skills.

Dig the hat and coat, though. Maybe he could get me in touch with his tailor?
Pshhh, the anime isn't canon. He's got a deep, deep penguin voice and he never once sicced an eldritch demon upon Kirby consciously.

D

Deleted member

Cool: :ultbayonetta:
Troll: :ultpichu:
Obnoxious: :ultyounglink: (His voice is obnoxious, but that's why I love it.)
Cute: :ultkingdedede: (uwu)
Boring: :ultdoc:
Clumsy: :ultluigi: (Lazy pick, I guess.)
Sexy: :ultkrool: (This category could be longer but yeah)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Cool :ultshulk:
Troll :ultwario:
Boring :ultdoc:
Obnoxious :ultgnw:
Cute :ultzelda:
Clumsy :ultdaisy:
Sexy :ultfalcon: (normally I prefer pretty boys over bara daddies but dAYUM)

D

Deleted member

Cool - :ultsimon::ultrichter:
Troll - :ultpichu:
Obnoxious - :ultdaisy: ("Hi I'm Daisy!")
Cute - :ultkirby:
Boring - :ultmiifighters::4miisword:
Clumsy - :ultlittlemac: (*side B's off the stage*)
Sexy - :ultlink:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Cool-:ultdarksamus:
Troll-:ultrosalina:
Obnoxious-:ultmario:
Cute-:ultzelda:
Boring-:ultdoc:
Clumsy-:ultluigi:
Sexy-:ultzss:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wow, I don't even find him interesting but people really do find Doc boring.

Top Bottom