• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character for this criteria!

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Villager Up B
Duck Hunt Down B
ROB Down B
Etc

A character from a now shut down mobile game

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Well I assumed implying a character would count. But even if it doesn’t, I still said ROB’s name so that definitely counts.

If the characters have to be related? A proper P3 alt for Joker
FEFB9DBA-64C5-4CCE-B941-A445CB7C0401.jpeg
If they don’t? Tobias (Dragalia Lost) alt for Byleth

The character has to be deconfirmed for Smash by Sakurai himself

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't think you understand, you're supposed to, unless stated otherwise, say which character you'd want ADDED to Smash for that criteria. There's some exceptions (for example a "character to base an alt on" or "character to cut/deconfirm from Smash"), but most of the time it's just what character you want to add to Smash.

anyway, SpongeBob

A Pixar character

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Jockey looks pretty cool

A generic enemy

I don't think you understand, you're supposed to, unless stated otherwise, say which character you'd want ADDED to Smash for that criteria. There's some exceptions (for example a "character to base an alt on" or "character to cut/deconfirm from Smash"), but most of the time it's just what character you want to add to Smash.

anyway, SpongeBob

A Pixar character
OH
Thanks man. I’m too dumb for my own good some times

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Not sure what they're called, but the protagonists of the first two Langrisser games

This is kinda the opposite of my last one: A character from the 80s or 90s that wasn't very popular til the 2000s, 2010s or 2020s

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Ragna.

A character already in Smash, but with a different costume on. (Still has to have moveset potential somewhat different from the original character.)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hmm... does a game that had its first public beta released in the 2010s, but full game released in the 2020s count? If so, Peppino from Pizza Tower. If not, Cuphead.

A character who was intentionally designed to be ugly or gross.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Earthworm Jim (uses Snot in moveset)

a jrpg character from a 16 bit game

Top Bottom