• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

choknaterz art~

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hey guys. Long time user and lurker of smashboards but I've been off of this site ever since smash groups got big on FB. But i've been looking for more places to talk to people and post my art. I stream art everyday working on commissions~

http://twitch.tv/choknater

I stream some games every now and then but I mostly try to stream art for many hours on the weekdays.

Here are some samples! These are a bunch of character designs from a game I'm working on called "Super Psychic Royale"

If it's cool with y'all I'll post more art in this thread, other stuff I'm working on. Also just looking for more communities in general to be a part of. I've been a competitive melee player for a long time but I've been transitioning out of that in order to focus much more time in art. I've been drawing and doing commissions for a while but I have been looking for more communities to be a part of and share my art.

Last edited:

P.Kay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
plenty.kay
3DS FC
3153-8243-0352
Really nice! May I ask what program you use?

Looking forward to more art from you! :4dedede:

P.Kay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
plenty.kay
3DS FC
3153-8243-0352
i use Krita. it's an amazing freeware, the best i've used. open source and constantly being updated with new features

check it out: http://krita.org
Thanks so much! I'm currently using Clip Studio Paint Pro which is really good but I am always willing to test out different programs too

Top Bottom