• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#Chisports Memorial Tournament RESULTS

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Sup Fellas
This was the first tournament sponsored by DtJ where we were able to announce our merger with EMP so it was a big step for us.

Doubles
1. Hey, I Heard You Ordered an Appletini, Wanna Throttle my ****? 2: Electric Boogaloo; It's a Good Day to Guy Hard [EMP #StayAlphaGetCut ( :falcomelee: ) + EMP Luminoth64 ( :wolf: )]
2. Let me see Ralph's Peepee [Mister Eric ( :rob: ) + Ralph Cecil ( :snake: )]
3. You Got a Friend in Me + Other World-Type Things [Soul Pech ( :wario: ) + Carls493 ( :fox: )]
4. Bacon + Sour Cream [Joey ( :random: ) + Hael Phael ( :pikachu2: )]
5. EMPeeny [EMP Hadesblade ( :yoshi2: / :metaknight: ) + EMP Composer ( :samus2: / :metaknight: )]

Singles
1. Mister Eric ( :rob: / :popo: ) [$60]
2. EMP Luminoth64 ( :wolf: ) [$35]
3. Carls493 ( :fox: / :kirby2: ) [$20]
4. EMP Hadesblade ( :yoshi2: ) [$5]
5. Joey ( :random: )
5. Ralph Cecil ( :snake: )
7. EMP Hilt ( :olimar: )
7. Hael Phael ( :pikachu2: )
9. EMP Ganja Lord of Dragons {Squid} ( :falcomelee: / :olimar: )
9. EMP $$420 {Composer} ( :samus2: )
9. Soul Pech ( :jigglypuff: / :wario: )
9. EMP #StayAlphaGetCut {Sorasin} ( :falcomelee: )

Thanks for coming out guys! I'm always honored by the attendance I get, even if it's small, because any distance commitment means a lot to me. Hopefully the next one will be pretty big :)

Also if it was your first Bloomington tournament I hope you had a good time!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I had a frickin' hilarious time at Bloomington. Despite that last loss I had in Singles, it didn't make me think differently of the whole experience. I usually snap back to normal after such a case.

Shoutouts within the next couple days.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You should also put the result of the FT5 Brawl Minus Sensei Match exhibition, imo:

EMP Ganja Lord of Dragons (Falcon) 5 - DRB | Fidel Ca$hflow (Kirby) 4.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
woah look guys let's not go around pointing any fingers here.

Eric I think I'm just gonna recreate the bracket in Challonge when I get home from work tonight so I don't have to bother showing you the messy as **** bracket that I have haha. I'll post it here and send it to you on facebook once it's done though

Count

Smash Champion
Good stuff Mister Eric. Looks like lots of fun. I'm going to try to get down to Bloomington again soon. I miss Diddy even though he probably doesn't miss me ^_^

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wow, Mr. Eric is looking like a better win every day :p

Good **** Lumi <3 Did you finally slay that dinosaur?

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i did not haha. i didn't face him this time around. i beat composer, mister eric, joey and then carls getting to gfs. then lost two sets to eric haha.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah I'm starting to finally learn the power of a secondary. If I didn't have ICs for Carls, I would have wound up at 3rd place.
Same with at Rain 2, if my ICs were ready for D3, I would have gotten better than 3rd place.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
GGs everyoneeee. Great tournament! c:

Gonna learn that IC : Wolf matchup so I can stop being total *** against Wolf :v.

You should change Hael Phael's name to Chain Grab because that's the only thing he's good at <3.

Hope to play you all again soon :D.

Edit: Lumi used MK against me as well. He ain't no solo Wolf :p.

I was IC's/GW outside of like 1 match against Sorasin or something.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
oh hey Fizzle THANKS FOR COMING YOU IDIOT UGGGHHHHH GO DIE

Mister Eric I'm having trouble getting this bracket on challonge because it does losers backet seeding different. I'm working on it though!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
oh hey Fizzle THANKS FOR COMING YOU IDIOT UGGGHHHHH GO DIE

Mister Eric I'm having trouble getting this bracket on challonge because it does losers backet seeding different. I'm working on it though!
Aww well, if you can't get it, don't stress over it. I deep down want it more for a souvenir than a reference. Altho it would be used for both.

Top Bottom