• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin Outz - A Chillindude829 combo video(filefront avaliable)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Nice. Chillin' is always such a fun fox to watch. That last combo against M2K and Vidjo is sick, too bad it didn't come to fruition.

My only problem is that Eggz needs to work on beatmatching.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nice. Chillin' is always such a fun fox to watch. That last combo against M2K and Vidjo is sick, too bad it didn't come to fruition.

My only problem is that Eggz needs to work on beatmatching.
That wasn't one of my best mixes haha. My beatmatching was perfect, the songs just didn't blend together perfectly, so the transitions were awkward. www.myspace.com/djeggz
Go to my filefront which is linked to in there, and download my other mixes.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I can't believe that was your first combo video.
It was great!

That wasn't one of my best mixes haha. My beatmatching was perfect, the songs just didn't blend together perfectly, so the transitions were awkward. www.myspace.com/djeggz
Go to my filefront which is linked to in there, and download my other mixes.
I'd still love to have that mix.
Where can I download it, Eggz?
Your other mixes are awesome too!

Repryx

Smash Champion
BP Dont be talkin bout 4ward like dat!!! (even if it is True) JUST DONT DO IT!!!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This is a combo video i made because Chillin's my fav smasher. Any feedback is welcomed guyz!!!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys-UxCydMQA

special thnx to eggz for putting his time into the music!

Chillin and everyone else, hope you guyz enjoyed this ^_^!!!

peace outz!
cool i saw this link on gamefaqs a few minutes ago.
omg i hate that song so much

forward

Smash Champion
ouch, chillin. i didn't know we were bringing up personal history like that. i think you are taking this too far. i'm just trying to be funny, but c'mon. a four stock by tope? that's stuff is just waaaay to emotional for me.

keep the personal attacks to yourself, ok?

Repryx

Smash Champion
BP shouldntt you try and be your own favorite smasher (to make yourself better)

chillindude829

Smash Master
ouch, chillin. i didn't know we were bringing up personal history like that. i think you are taking this too far. i'm just trying to be funny, but c'mon. a four stock by tope? that's stuff is just waaaay to emotional for me.

keep the personal attacks to yourself, ok?
im sorry, you're right. trash talk has no place in smash brothers. my sincerest apologies to those i have offended during my belligerent 6-year smash bros career.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Chillin you Burned my Crops Destroyed my village and ***** my Wife....You expect me to forgive you for that???

BP I started Melee less than a Year Ago and Im my fave smasher simply bcuz I learn fast....(and have tech skill HECKZ YEAH)

Edit: AND I managed to Join one of the best Crews in MD!!!! I got a Mentor!!!

Packers<Redskins IDC What results

K1T3

Smash Lord
Good ****. I just saw the vid of chillin ****** FL too =)
Eggz good mixes I dled them all. Do you have the mix in this vid for DL anywhere? Or at least of names of the songs used?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Chu restarting was because it was an MLG crew battle that was three-stock and they accidentally started it with four, so when he lost his third it was over. Not because he got pissed and gave up.
I tried saying that earlier but the boards died and wouldn't let me post then they just crashed, i told a few ppl on msn and aim that asked me about that, i did that part because of ic's crying and the "no contest" thing.

Binx

Smash Master
Amazing combo video lol, I like the double kills and that team at the end, 3 stocks in like 20 seconds lols.

Top Bottom