• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Southwest Suburbs

hhung

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm an average-to-decent Smash Brothers Ultimate player in the Naperville area looking for others who are interested in playing. Anyone out there in the neighborhood available to play?

brayden77

Smash Rookie
NNID
torterra1205
3DS FC
0490-8559-4994
I’m an amateur in the Rockford area, and while I’m close enough to play, I recommend Full Bloom 5 over in Bloomington, IN, late this March. It’s a bit of a drive, but it’s close when compared to other large tournaments. Can’t hurt to compete just for the sake of experience.

Dysandelus

Smash Rookie
I'm in the Naperville/Plainfield area myself, and I'm decent at the game but certainly not great. Still got a lot to learn.
I haven't posted here in a long time but with the launch of Ultimate I'm looking to meet people to play with!

Last edited:

Vierge

#1******
Switch FC
3850 4617 0606
I'm just going to bump this. LF any weekly tournaments in DuPage County. I don't feel like going downtown for Ignition on Wednesdays

TGBB

Smash Rookie
I’m in like St. Charles which is around 30 minutes from you

Rival_

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0797-3465-7882
Heya! I'm over in the Plainfield/Joliet area. I'm alright, but I'm looking for some people to practice with!

hhung

Smash Rookie
Hi all, sorry, I didn't realize that I actually got responses in here, because they never went to my email! Apologies! Anyone interested in meeting up to play? Please feel free to post here, or DM me! I'll keep an eye out!

Sabzerrou

Smash Rookie
I’m in DuPage county and looking to join weekly games. Tourneys or friendlies.

Top Bottom