• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Chicago South Suburbs

D-N1C3

Smash Rookie
:awesome:Fairly new to the smash community and looking to improve. From Chicago Heights looking for some practice partners in melee. :awesome:

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
Same here, I actually posted a newer thread asking if anyone was in this area. I didnt even see this one though lol

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
Well South Holland is still generally closer to that area than other parts of Chicago, that's for sure

And OP said South Suburbs, that's basically where I stay (we literally have a South Suburban College out here)

b4bygirl

Smash Rookie
Hey man, I just moved to Homewood this month. Been wondering if there is any melee here. I live pretty close to Homewood and Flossmoor's metra stops.

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
Hey man, I just moved to Homewood this month. Been wondering if there is any melee here. I live pretty close to Homewood and Flossmoor's metra stops.
I've been trying to get some Melee started specifically, did you check my thread? Should be in the Regional Zones section, try PMing me if you're interested (Homewood is like a bus stop away from me)

I also have a Discord too if that's an easier way to communicate (it is for me)

Top Bottom