• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Those of you coming over tomorrow, call me at 205 807 4158 so I can let you in.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dude, the more the merrier. There's actually an extra TV here now, so if someone could bring another system and copy of the game, we could have two setups at once.

Edit: I now realize that people will need my exact address, rather than the nearest intersection. I live at 1550 S Blue Island. It's the tall building next to the train tracks.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
Hey if anyone is interested on Tues/thurs nights or anytime friday I would like to get some small smashfest going on...my place is not big so I can only hold a few people, but if there is somewhere else to go I would be down. I have been playing a lot of Melee lately trying to get back into it and I am really wanting to go to COB IV and I need the practice so if anyone is down let me know I live in Schaumburg =D

Fletch

Smash Master
When you getting this started again Damian? I'm going to be back in Chicago this week and can't remember the last time I've played.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Raised from the dead! Absolutely not but feel free to use the thread to help find smashfests. About 5 years too late for this one.

Top Bottom