• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibi-Robo plugs into smash

smashkirby

Smash Hero
good ol' telly in his zip lash incarnation
Really? Well, that's pretty neat! You know, it's funny... for some odd reason or another, I thought Telly would share a Spirit with Chibi-Robo instead of having his own. Maybe I've just played too much SSF2...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Really? Well, that's pretty neat! You know, it's funny... for some odd reason or another, I thought Telly would share a Spirit with Chibi-Robo instead of having his own. Maybe I've just played too much SSF2...
well i still havent come across chibi's spirit battle so its possible that he battles with someone representing telly as ive seen similar things in other spirit battles

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I was surprised at how many Chibi-Robo spirits were in the game. There's not a lot, but more than, like two. Sakurai seems to have more affection for the series than most people at Nintendo.

Unlocked the Chibi-Robo Mii costume yesterday, too. Now time to learn how to play Mii Gunner...

Last edited:

a random user

Smash Journeyman
not much of a supporter just clicked the wrong thread, but I do have most of the spirits, chibi robo has 5
1. chibi robo- battle is against the mii costume with a tiny rob, the mii will take sudden damage after a while, seems like it is meant to represent low battery
2. super chibi robo- get the above spirit to lv 99 and it will promote
3. chibi tot- 4 tiny robs (odd the didn't use the mii here)
4. telly- a rob that falls slowly, and has a jetpack
5. drake redcrest- a battle vs captin falcion with an add(I forget if theis was the mii, or a rob)
details might be bit off given how many spirit battles I have been doing

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I was surprised at how many Chibi-Robo spirits were in the game. There's not a lot, but more than, like two. Sakurai seems to have more affection for the series than most people at Nintendo.

Unlocked the Chibi-Robo Mii costume yesterday, too. Now time to learn how to play Mii Gunner...
i always thought its nintendo themselves who are found of the little guy

not much of a supporter just clicked the wrong thread, but I do have most of the spirits, chibi robo has 5
1. chibi robo- battle is against the mii costume with a tiny rob, the mii will take sudden damage after a while, seems like it is meant to represent low battery
2. super chibi robo- get the above spirit to lv 99 and it will promote
3. chibi tot- 4 tiny robs (odd the didn't use the mii here)
4. telly- a rob that falls slowly, and has a jetpack
5. drake redcrest- a battle vs captin falcion with an add(I forget if theis was the mii, or a rob)
details might be bit off given how many spirit battles I have been doing
one more to go

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I miss this cute little thing.
Hopefully the next wave is a bit first party friendly.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, if Chibi-Robo was added to Smash Ultimate, do you think Nintendo would give his series another chance, or would he need a new game first?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Hey, if Chibi-Robo was added to Smash Ultimate, do you think Nintendo would give his series another chance, or would he need a new game first?
ive always thought nintendo were fond of chibi so i think theyd always be willing to give him another chances, though smash couldnt hurt

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
ive always thought nintendo were fond of chibi so i think theyd always be willing to give him another chances, though smash couldnt hurt
Agreed. Smash could be the one thing that could save his franchise.

It worked for Pit.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Count me in for support. I’d love to see Chibi-Robo get into Smash. I’m also hoping he gets a new game someday soon.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well the latest rumor has people speculating that Chibi-Robo might be character number 7.

If so then that'd be another dead hope of mine resurrected after an ARMS character

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
whats the latest rumor?
Latest rumor is that CP7 is coming soon, it's a first party and it's from a little represented Nintendo series.

Which really could mean anything that's not Mario, Zelda, Pokemon or Fire Emblem when you think about it but Cheebo seems to have come on top of the speculation pile.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Latest rumor is that CP7 is coming soon, it's a first party and it's from a little represented Nintendo series.

Which really could mean anything that's not Mario, Zelda, Pokemon or Fire Emblem when you think about it but Cheebo seems to have come on top of the speculation pile.
that is a pretty broad statement

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
probably should have said earlier we are rating chibi in the rate their chances thread if anyones interested

i always forget that im the only one who liked zip lash

Top Bottom