Checklist of Bowser for beginners?

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
NNID
DaxterD
Sorry if this is somewhere obvious, and I've missed it! I'd love to master Bowser in this game, but I'm totally new to competitive Smash, and at a loss as to where to start, having being destroyed one too many times on the Ladder. There's a lot to take in here, and I only have so much time to learn it, so I was hoping there'd be a checklist of things I could practice in order to improve? Especially since netplay isn't always an option for me.

Ideally PLEASE don't post any videos! I don't have time to watch them through, and most of the time, my attention wanders when I watch them anyway. I prefer to learn via bitesize excercises and routines. Thanks for any help you can offer. All hail King Bowser!

Last edited:

Joak.

Smash Rookie
practice: wavelanding on stage and platforms, running towards ledge and hogging it with fortress, shorthop fast-fall aerials (with L-cancel), ledge jump into immediate waveland (fastest way to get on stage @under 100%), dropping from ledge into double jump into immediate Bair then re-grabbing ledge with up-b, down-b onto ledge from stage, jump cancel down-b, up-b out of shield, dash dance/fox trott. If you get all this then try doing wavelands into tilts.